Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2007, 05:57 AM
    Numbering a list in Word
    Using Word is there a way to automatically number lists after the lists have been typed?
    PortalWriter Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2007, 03:59 PM
    Step 1. Select the text you want numbered by holding down the left mouse button and highlighting it.

Step 2. Go into Format in your top menu and choose bullets and numbering.

Step 3. Choose the numbered tab.

Step 4. Now you have your choice of how you would like your numbers to look.

Step 5. Click OK.

They should be now numbered.
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jun 9, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Thank you that was the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sequential numbering in Excel [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to number a column in sequential order by counting the number of times a certain word is typed in another range. For example: AAA 1 BBB 1 AAA 2 AAA 3 CCC 1 I need the numbers to be in sequence in column B:B every time a word is typed multiple times in column A:A.

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Serial Numbering of Records [ 4 Answers ]

I have a query based on a table with the fields such as firstname and lastname. I am running a report which list down all the records. But I want to print a row number / serial number as first column in the report. Sample SL. No. FirstName LastName 1. Sam ...

MS Word - multiple instances of the same word? [ 1 Answers ]

In MS Word, is there a way to highlight a section of text and get some sort of read on which words appear the most often? Thanks Paul

Adding a word and its meaning to Word Dictionary [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know how to add a word to the existing system dictionary in MS Office 2002. Now I need to know how to add a meaning to the new word which I added into the dictionary. Can anyone suggest the procedure. Thanks in advance. SAI

View more questions Search