Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 02:33 AM
    My realationship with my Girlfriend
    Well I am currently dating someone younger then me. And while we have been dating, we have fool around a lot. I though I was in love with my girlfriend. I really don't know how explain this. I just think maybe I am a bad boyfriend, or something. Anyway I want to know what people think what I'm doing wrong , etc.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. Not to long ago she gave me her virginity (only 2 months ago.. yea kind of hard to believe). I didn't not force her or even implied it to her (also hard to believe... but I was innocent). Around the first time we did it. I notice that she been lying to me , etc. Well I ask many many fact of what her ex-boyfriends did with her (ooo just guess how dumb I feel for asking that). There were so many things that she did with her ex's and that really really bother me. Also lead to the point where I though she wasn't a virgin. No matter what she keep crying and telling me she was.. but after what she told me it was nearly impossible to believe in her. Also she has a friend (a guy friend). She tells me that he and her are like best friends. Yet back in the day her and him use to make out and stuff while she was dating other guys. Now she tells me she won't cheat on me.. yet she goes and do that with him. Well I told my girlfriend stay away from him , etc.. Well not to long ago we got into a fight and she told me that she was going hang with that guy. I was so mad that I almost became violent (she told me on the phone). After I ask her not to she said "look if you dont wanna come with me then im going hang with him then". I was wishing I could go, but couldn't because of my uncle. Anyway she end up going with out me and I heard that he and she was very.. friendly and that bother me. Though I believe she didn't do anything with him. I am very upset that she even talk to him. Now I know I'm very possessive, but how would you react your girlfriend still being friend with a person she use to cheat on her last boyfriend and the one before that 2.

Well her past bothers me so much and her being friend with that guy bother me. Now I solve the guy problem but how can I get over the fact that her past bother me?
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jun 9, 2007, 03:09 AM
    The past is the past. Live for the future. You only worry about what happens from the time you met the girl what was in her past isof no concern too you, If you keep acting this way you will soon be in her past!
    Or let it go. Have fun stop worrying in a years time yo won't be thinking about her past if you still got her.relax

You have her now so show her a good time
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 9, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Such a waste of time and emotions worrying about a partners past, instead of enjoying getting to know her now. AAAHHHHH youth is wasted on the young.
    snookz1233356 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Just move on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

My old girlfriend... [ 21 Answers ]

Okay so this girl liked me 4 about a year and I had 2 turn her down so many times but when I finally asked her out and liked her back she dumped me after a few weeks I think maybe a month now I think the reason she doesn't like me is cause she likes the fact that I like her and if she did decide...

Is it dealing her baggage and/or very different viewpoints of a realationship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on here because I am in a relationship right now that is pretty crazy and moving fast. I am kind of scared about a few things because she's the first girl I have dated with this kind of past and her viewpoints on a lot of things. So if you could help that would be awesome!! I am...

I'm confused dose he want to have a realationship with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I was seeing this guy for about 3 months and it just ended suddenly he told me it was cause he hasn't got over his ex she really broke his heart and he was getting to attached to me and wasn't ready for it we are still friends now I can feel that there is something between us and I can tell he...

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know how to make my girlfreind deel special we are both 14 and I need help please I really love her

View more questions Search