Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotbikinibabe Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 01:44 AM
    What's going on?
    I have been having an upset stomach and cramps for a while (since ten) and before it used to come and go. But now it's more often, like it comes every ten minutes, and it lasts longer too. It hurts really bad now, and I can't sleep. I felt like a "pop" in my stomach too, kind of, and there was clear discharge from my vagina. I'm really worried. Please help!:( Here ten is different then your times- that would be six hours ago.

Jun 9, 2007, 02:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbikinibabe
    I have been having an upset stomach and cramps for a while (since ten) and before it used to come and go. But now it's more often, like it comes every ten minutes, and it lasts longer too. It hurts really bad now, and I can't sleep. I felt like a "pop" in my stomach too, kinda, and there was clear discharge from my vagina. I'm really worried. Please help!:( Here ten is different then your times- that would be six hours ago.
    Please help... I'm scared, and I can't reach my doctor or anything... And it hurts worse now!
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Sweetheart,

I am so sorry that you are in pain and scared. I have no medical background at all. The only thing I can tell you, is if it hurts that bad, get yourself to the emergency ward.

I think you really should go to the hospital. This is not to frighten you. Since you are in pain and there are no doctors available now, it would be best to go to the hosiptal so that can check it out for you.

How old are you?

Jun 9, 2007, 08:20 AM
    I'm 16 and I don't have a driver's license. My mom won't be back until tomorrow; she is staying an hour away for a wedding. As I said before, now it's getting even worse and shorter in between, and lasts longer.

Jun 9, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Please! Anybody who has any idea, please tell me! It hurts really bad... What should I do? How can I stop it? What is it? And I'll answer any question you throw at me truthfully, I just want it to stop...
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Jun 9, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I don't know what is wrong. The only thing you can do is seek medical attention. If it is that bad call for an ambulance. Any kind of severe pain should be checked if it persists. I have to ask, but are you pregnant? It almost sounds like you are having contractions and the pop sounds like your water breaking. Are you still having discharge?

Jun 9, 2007, 10:49 AM
    No, I'm not pregnant. I would be fat.
    I can't call the ambulance, thunderstorm - the phone might shock me! And no, I'm not still having discharge. But it is still getting worse!

Jun 9, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Just because you aren't fat doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. I highly doubt that you would get shocked by the phone due to a thunderstorm. You need to seek medical help. Do you have a neighbor that could take you to the emergency room? There really isn't much else we can tell you other that to see a doctor. It could be any number of things. You could have an ovarian cyst, it could be your appendix. Could be anything. We aren't doctors, and even if we were we would have to do a physical exam to find out what is going on. Call someone. You won't get shocked. If you are safe to be on the computer you are safe to call someone for help!

Jun 9, 2007, 11:17 AM
    My laptop isn't plugged in, and now it's like every 5 minutes or so, hurts really really bad, no neighbors for half a mile and I can hardly walk like this, please jut suggest something I can do now myself... If not I'll have to wait until the thunderstorm's over.

Jun 9, 2007, 11:52 AM
    All I can do is tell you to see a doctor. Sorry hun.

Jun 9, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Well, OK... Once the thunderstorm is over I'll call...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Use the phone to call an ambulance (911?) to get you to an ER.

Do it NOW!!

Jun 9, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Can't yet, the thunderstorm's not over yet.:(

Jun 9, 2007, 03:40 PM
    It's REALLY painful now and a telephone wire is dwn because ei waited too long and I can feel something big in my vagina and the pain is almost constant please help me!!

Jun 9, 2007, 04:25 PM
    It hurts even worse now please help please
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 9, 2007, 05:11 PM
    You really need to call an ambulance. There is no risk of getting shocked by the phone if you use it. You need to call NOW!!

Jun 9, 2007, 05:12 PM
    You are in labor!! You need to get to the ER now!!

Jun 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
    My phone line is down or something that doesmt help
    !!

Jun 9, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Can't you get 911 to come up on your laptop somehow?

Jun 9, 2007, 05:15 PM
    No cell phone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search