Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickalasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Conceiving again after miscarriage
    It's been six months since I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I had a DNC done afterwards. We've been trying to conceive again and my cycles have been irregular ever since. Before I was always regular .Now I am having a period each month and have bought the ovulation predictor tests the passed month to see if I was ovulating. It showed up that I was and we did not get pregnant. This month I tried the test again and It showed up that I was again, but what's happening is about 3 to 4 days after I had breakthrough bleeding last month that lasted about 4 days, then when it was time for my period at the end of the month I went on and had it anyway. I don't understand what's going on or if we are going to have trouble getting pregnant again. This month the breakthrough bleeding has not started yet,but its now the time that it showed up I was ovulating and I am having some slight cramping , is that normal around ovulation? Help
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 9, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Some women can tell when they ovulate... To me it's a cramp type pain that's more concentrated on one side or another... sometimes on both. Almost like someone sticking a needle into you... I would like your to try Ovulation Calendar and Ovulation Chart - FertilityFriend.com it will help you chart your cycles along with the opk
    threedaysgrace_7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2007, 12:17 PM
    Awww... you sound just like me...
    MoniqueLise Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nickalasa
    It's been six months since I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. I had a DNC done afterwards. We've been trying to conceive again and my cycles have been irregular ever since. Before I was always regular .Now I am having a period each month and have bought the ovulation predictor tests the passed month to see if I was ovulating. It showed up that I was and we did not get pregnant. This month I tried the test again and It showed up that I was again, but what's happening is about 3 to 4 days after I had breakthrough bleeding last month that lasted about 4 days, then when it was time for my period at the end of the month I went on and had it anyway. I don't understand whats going on or if we are going to have trouble getting pregnant again. This month the breakthrough bleeding has not started yet,but its now the time that it showed up I was ovulating and I am having some slight cramping , is that normal around ovulation? Help
    You can definitely cramp around the time you ovulate. This is very common.

I've had 3 miscarriages, and I know how stressful it can become if you are trying to conceive. While this is difficult, please try to be as calm as possible! There are a number of very safe herbal teas that you can take to help to stay calm; valerian is quite good (and helps your adrenal glands) and you can mix it with passionflower at night to help you get a good rest.

If you are willing to try Bach Flower remedies, you can also take these even while pregnant and breastfeeding. They are completely safe and non-toxic. If you are anxious, try Aspen. For your fears of miscarriage, you can also add Mimulus. All you do is add a couple of drops of each remedy into a glass of water and sip it frequently. You can also take a couple of drops directly on your tongue with the dropper if you are in a pinch. The Bach Flower remedies are a homeopathic remedy and they don't work like drugs, which is why they are non-toxic and safe.

I wish you a happy outcome soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Conceiving after ectopic pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... im 25 yrs old n had ectopic pregnancy(ruptured right tube) in mar'06 and a laprotomy(clear blocked left tube)in oct'06... just wanted to know what r my chances of conceiving(my eggs are weak)...

Conceiving a baby boy [ 15 Answers ]

Hi , I have a girl baby & desire my next child could be a boy . I have heard that a diet rich in potassium , magnesium and high in sodium helps conceiving a male child , I would like to know how true is it ? Kingly also suggest any other ways which could be helpful to me conceiving a baby boy ....

Conceiving Problems [ 2 Answers ]

Iam A 21 Year Old Wife And Mother To 3.5 Year Old Twins And A 2 Yeard Old As Well. Now My Husband And I Have Been Trying For Another One Since Christmas And Nothing Is Working. Its Depressing And Very Upsetting And Stressful. My Other Pregnancies Were Not Planned But It Happened Very Fast. This...

Conceiving [ 1 Answers ]

My cousin told me that she heard that if the woman orgasms during intercourse (and so does the man), it makes it easier to get pregnant. Is there any truth to this?

View more questions Search