Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojomom7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 06:59 PM
    When to take vitamins and supplements
    My doctor has recommended that I take a B complex vitamin. When should I take this? With food or without? Any time or evening or morning?
    Also any recommendation on best time to take calcium with Vitamin D?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 07:35 PM
    You can take your vitamins anytime with or without food. I would probably take my B complex in the morning. I only take my calcium supplement if I haven't had enough natural calcium through the day. I take it with supper. Are you aware that drinking carbonated beverages depletes your calcium supply?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2007, 12:49 AM
    I would take with a meal, or follow directions, exactly that are on package. If your healthy car provider prescribed them, take exactly as he suggested. Time of day is generally not important.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Height Growth Hormone Supplements [ 1 Answers ]

My 16 year old son is only 5'2" (my husband is 5'4" and I'm 5'). I know that my son's height is an issue with him. It has affected his self-esteem, especially since his 11 year old brother has had a growth spirt in the last 6 months and is already 5' tall. My question is: can hormone supplements...

Mood altering supplements [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know if there are any risks associated a supplement called Serenity (a type of anti depressant?), it contains "litium" which sounds very dangerous to me, it does not require a prescription, nor has it been FDA tested. Thank you.

Calcium supplements [ 1 Answers ]

Lately, I've heard a Calcium commercial that states a Calcium supplement must contain phospherus in order for the Calcuim to be beneficial to one's body. According to my MD and, everything else I've ever read regarding this topic, only Vitamin D need be present for proper asorption. I would like...

What do you think about supplements [ 9 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for more then 6 months now. I know that it takes time and all that. But I was wondering if there were some safe supplements that I could be taking to increase my fertility. I already take a daily vitamin and iron supplement as well. Thanks!

Supplements [ 1 Answers ]

What are the adverse side effects of NO2 (arginine alpha ketoglutarate) ?

View more questions Search