Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dreamy1111311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 04:05 PM
    Colors a person should wear based on their coloring
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone had specifics on what colors and should be worn by people with certain skin tones, eyes color, hair color etc. Even better if you know of any good books with this information in it. Thank a lot!! :cool:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:22 PM
    You may find the information on the following site helpful to you. I hope that you do.

Skin tone color matching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Ask a representative of a company like Mary Kay or Avon, Merle Norman or Amway (my sister-in-law did my coloring session), etc.
    Some websites are:
    How to Choose Colors to Flatter Your Skin Tone | eHow.com
    Body shape and style tips
    Choosing colors that are right for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

What swimwear should I wear? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 5'4" and 105 lbs. 36-26-34. (chest-waist-hips). Long legs. We were planning to go on vacation in a beach. I was wondering what swimsuit is best for my body. I was thinking of wearing a string bikini top with a boyleg bottom. But I've got problem on my tummy. I gave birth abouth 8months ago....

What should I wear for the prom? [ 12 Answers ]

So I don't know what dress colour I should wear for the next prom in July. I have a pale skin tone, chestnut brown eyes and dark brown hair. Can you suggest some suitable colours that match this description?? Please?? :confused:

What and how to wear? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm turning 18 next week and I'd like to wear a dress but my problem is that I have really big hips as that's gentetic in my family and I have a belly too, what dress styles and colurs would go with my figure without drawing too much attention to my stomach and hips? Write back Thank you...

View more questions Search