Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justice_love21 Posts: 12, Reputation: -1

Jun 8, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Its odd how life goes.
    I am three days Late. I am Having Horrible Cramps and Have been for a week now, but no period.. What is that supposed to mean? I mean I can't Be Pregnant, or can I? Im lost and Confused.. Let me know what you Think, I mean, I am hoping its stress But Ive never had cramps This bad..
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Well, could you be pregnant? When was the last time you had sex? Are you having any other symptoms? I have about 2 absouletly horrible periods a year. Where I can't stand because the cramps are so bad and I have also been late up to 8 days due to stress.
    If you don't get your period in the next couple of days - get and take a home pregnancy test.

Jun 8, 2007, 11:54 AM
    Besides wanting to Throw Up.. Nothing else has came along.. My periods are just about normal.. I mean, I just went through a bad break up and I am thinking its Stress, but Ive not had bad cramps like this in a very very long time.. I did have spotting about 6 days ago.. Other then that, no period.. The last time we had sex was about two weeks ago.. So I know I could be Pregnant.. But Im still not sure
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 11:56 AM
    Stress can play a part in this - more than you think. At one of the most stressful times in my life - I would be days early one month and then days late the next. It was crazy. And like I said earlier, I have been 8 days late before - but not pregnant.

Jun 8, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Yeah If I still don't have a period By Monday Im getting A home test and Figure it out from there. There are a lot of things to consider, He cheated on me and Now I might be stuck with something of his for the Rest of my life, I mean, If I am then I will be a GREAT Parent.. He is also a Sex offender.. So I know he is not going to be able to get custody.. But I guess I will figure this all out when I find out if I am or not. Then again, I am hoping its stress.. Ive been more stressed and still had a normal period..
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 9, 2007, 11:24 AM
    First you have to change that attitude. Your not STUCK with something of his. This is not a pillow, or a shirt. This is a life and a little person. If you are pregnant. You need to get your priorities strait girl. You know what I mean...

Jun 9, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I know I shouldn't have said that I am stuck with this Child, I didn't mean it like that. I will be a Great mother and So on.. I am getting excited if I am, My family is very supportive and Is always there for me when I need it. I figured it out, If I am pregnant, I am getting Full custody, I don't care what he says and I am keeping it. This is a Part of me and my blood I can't possibly think about Giving the baby up or to another family, Two more Days.. Again I am Spotting But Nothing Bad, its really Light.. I mean light..
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 10, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Take a test already.

Jun 10, 2007, 09:23 AM
    If your anxious then make a dr appt and have a blood test done
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 10, 2007, 09:26 AM
    There are tests that can test 5 days before your missed period, so don't go giving me red boxes when I know the advice I am giving is correct. (not meaning to be rude but I know what I said was right.)

Jun 10, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Not all women who are pregnant will produce the hcg hormone at the same rate and that is what hpt's test for. Yes there are some that can read up to 5 days before your missed period. Then if she tests she may get a false negative due to the lack of hormones in her body. I tested on the day of my missed period with one of the "early" tests and got a negative both times with my oldest two girls. I didn't test positive with my four year old until I was two about two months late. Hpt's are not the final say in anything as far as pregnancy. You need to go and have a blood test done if you would like to know for certain this early in the game.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Odd Behavior [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently moved into a new apartment and my cat is finally settled realizing this is her home but when I pour her food she scratches on the floor and wall around her dish like they do in the litter box before she eats. Is there any specific reason for this??

Very odd [ 2 Answers ]

Well this is really weird because I am still in fact a virgin but do seem to be showing very similar symtpoms to people with Gonorrhea anyone got an idea what this could be?

Something Odd.. . [ 1 Answers ]

Probably within the last month or so, my toilet has seemed to develop a life of its own. Every once in a while (several times a day), it seems to run for a few seconds at a time. It doesn't flush, but it has the sound of the last few seconds after you've flushed. (Am I making any sense?) I'm...

View more questions Search