Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Middleschool lockers
    What if I forget where my locker is and end up late or have to share a book! And get detintion or forget my code!:confused: :( :eek:
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 09:07 AM
    I use to have nightmares about this. The school has all the codes (if the locks are provided by them) - you would just have to go to the school office to get it. Write down your combo. And locker number - keep it in your backpack (a place you can get to). You will remember where it is. Don't worry.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 8, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Lol hαhα! Write your locker code down on your plαnner--keep it in α pαper in your purse.. written down on your wrist (I did thαt).. αs for forgeting where your locker is hαhα thαts up to you.. if it's in like building 3 top floor you could put : 3UP #186D [thαt would be your locker number for exαmple] on your other wrist or on α pαper with your combo.

You'll get the hαng of it..
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 8, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Just write down your locker number,and your combination.The more you keep this up,the more you'll remember! Make sure that you pick out your clothes,and pack your homework every noght before school starts.And sharing a book,a possibility of that might happen,but everyone gets their own book,you just have to make sure that you take care of it,and keep track.Make sure that you don't get detention,because detention is not fun!You can only go to the bathroom like,once,and you are supposed to do nothing but homework.And the moniter,can be mean and scary!Just do your best,and you'll do fine! GOOD LUCK! TTFN!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Some of my students have me hang on to their locker combos and locations, that way if they forget I have them and can help them. Do you have a teacher that you are close too that can do that for you?
    chikiya1234 Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jul 20, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by koreankoshi1
    Just write down your locker number,and your combination.The more you keep this up,the more you'll remember! Make sure that you pick out your clothes,and pack your homework every noght before school starts.And sharing a book,a possibility of that might happen,but everyone gets their own book,you just have to make sure that you take care of it,and keep track.Make sure that you don't get detention,because detention is not fun!You can only go to the bathroom like,once,and you are supposed to do nothing but homework.And the moniter,can be mean and scary!Just do your best,and you'll do fine! GOOD LUCK! TTFN!
    what does ttfn stand for:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need middleschool advise [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I need advise for middle school, if you know any, tell me, I am so excited/nervous of mean bullies and the new kids, help GIVE ME ADVISE

Jeeps axel lockers [ 1 Answers ]

I can't decide what locker system I need for my 2001 jeep wrangler can you help?

View more questions Search