Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexpo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Signs of pregnancy
    After having 2 children (from previous relationship) the youngest being 8 1/2 me and my partner have decided to have a child between us. I can't believe though that I seem to have forgotten everything about being pregnant and how I felt at what stage. Although my children weren't planned, I love them very much but this time I am planning to become pregnant and am unsure of things to keep an eye on...
    Can anyone tell me please how early I may feel sick (both pregnancies I had horrendous sickness) and how early I may feel thoroughly exhausted. Are there any signs to look out for before the obvious missed period?
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 8, 2007, 07:45 AM
    I started having sore breast a couple of days before I missed my period, and mood swings I started having very early even before I had any idea that I was pregnant.
    Good luck on your journey
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Get the "What to expect while you are expecting" book. It is a great resource. Explains what you are feeling and why.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 09:21 AM
    With this pregnancy, fatigue and headaches started around 3 weeks, breast soreness around 4 weeks, morning sickness around 4 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy signs? [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have and still have milky substance coming out of my breast for the past week and a half, I now have "cramps" and seem to be getting my period it is brownish color and I saw a few drops when I went to the bathroom, I thought I might have been pregnant , but now I don't know

Are these signs of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! I was on the site a few weeks ago thinking I was pregnant. When I last asked a question I was trying to get into see a doctor. I currently have no insurance so I called the free clinic. They referred me to an emergency clinic who then told me to call my regular OB. I called but he is not...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I got my period Sept 21 and on and around Oct 5th we were trying, I actually started my period early this month, I had light browinsh spotting 2 days before I actually saw blood, it as lighter and much shorter than normal. I guess I'm wondering is there a possibility of being pregnant if you have...

Pregnancy signs? [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me if all the signs I have are pregnancy? I keep getting hot flushes then going cold. My breast are swollen and sore thet much when I don't have a bra on its as if they are to heavy. I feel so tired and have no energy to do anything I just want to sleep. I have...

Pregnancy Signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Hope you will be fine, m 26 year old and before 9 months ago I got married form the first day of my marriage m quite conscious about Pregnancy... me and my husbend try again and again but I don't got positive result. Now I consult with my doctor and she advise me to take fertility drugs. Now...

View more questions Search