Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    7sweetstars Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Cramping for a month? I'm too anxious. w/b!
    I took a test on May 14, it came back positive right away using morning urine. THe next day I got a very weird period, no pains at all which is very unusual and lasted 3 days, just spotting. The next day later, May 16 I went for blood work, came back negative. Went to OBGN on May 18 because my insurance was ending May 31, had to move quickly if I was. 2 Weeks prior to taking any test I was having all symptoms which is why I did it in the first place. Now it's almost a month later, 6 more days to go until I get my period, I've still been cramping every single day with breast pain and feeling sick to my stomach mostly at night, I feel restless at night but at the same time, I'm sleeping 3 hours longer than I usually do. I'm also peeing more than I usually do. I just took another test a few days ago but it was too early to detect if I was I'm guessing. A lot of people have been telling me, I'm creating these symptoms,I'm thinking too much into it etc. People don't get it, I'm going to say it now but I really need advice here.. I'm not even thinking I'm pregnant, or anything of that sort. The past 4 days I've been really wondering because I'm not feeling myself at all! As soon as I wake I gota pee, if I don't eat in the morning I feel sick, when Im just sitting I'll get cramps for about 5 minutes and feel real hot, then it'll go away, like hot flashes kind of.. I'm not sure if I am pregnant or not but can anyone relate? Give some advice, I'm really nervous in a good way but I want to do anything I can now to prepare

OK so a lot of people can read this thing but ignore me and not help... that nice
    newlablover Posts: 120, Reputation: 10

Jun 8, 2007, 10:42 AM
    I'm wondering if you are stressing yourself out and that's why you are getting the nausea and not sleeping right. As for the peeing and the cramps, have you been checked for any sort of infecton? Did you get a test done at the dr when you went? I think if you are seriously thinking you are pregnant I would go get another blood test done. Maybe it was too soon to tell when you got the first one done. Good luck and keep us posted on what you find out.
    jeffery6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2012, 07:42 PM
    I have been to the dr for a urine and blood test on the 17th jan and results came back negative! I have been feeling terrible since December. One or two drinks give me a headache, I had headaches everyday, cramping in the breasts and lower tummy, bloating and gas and stuffy! I have had many symptoms of pregnancy and get tired sometimes from doing the usual daily things. I have been checked for STI and UTI and had chlamydia but that is treated now and I still feel the same. I have noticed a few changes in my body but all pregnancy tests come back negative and my periods are on time but somewhat lighter or shorter than my usual period. It has been a long time now and I still have no answers. I keep going back to the dr and nothing seems to come of it. What should I do? It is costing a lot of money!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delaware month to month tenant notification of moving out [ 2 Answers ]

Information on the Delaware notification of intent to vacate premises for month to month Tenants. Property management office states you need to give them sixty day notice And then I heard you only have to get a 30 day notice which is it. :confused: royal

View more questions Search