Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2007, 10:42 PM
    (Joke) The Mole Family
    A mama mole, a papa mole and a baby mole all live in a little mole hole.

One day the papa moles sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says, "Yum! I smell maple syrup!"

The mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says, "Yum! I smell honey!"

The baby moles tries to stick his head out of the hole to sniff the air, but can't because his parents are in the way so he says, "Geez! all I can smell is....."Molasses!":D
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 8, 2007, 01:12 PM
    That's so funny :D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 01:22 PM
    My Grandpa told me that joke back in 1962 and it is just as funny today.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mole problems in chemistry [ 2 Answers ]

A compound that has one sulphur atom per molecule, contains 17.2% of sulphur by mass.What is the relative molecular mass of this compound?

Mole reaction [ 3 Answers ]

copper(II) oxide reacts with hydrogen gas. If this reaction takes place at SLC, what is the least amount of hydrogen gas needed to react with CuO. Mass of CuO=2.71g and mass of copper(product) is 2.17grams.

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Acid Mole Question [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me with this problem? A new super antacid was just released onto the market. A single tablet weighing .3541 g was added to 25 ml of .981 M HCl. The acid that remained after the tablet had reacted required 10.31 ml of .183 M Ca(OH)2. How many moles of acid was neutralized by the...

View more questions Search