Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swirlgirl Posts: 74, Reputation: 14

Jun 7, 2007, 10:25 PM
    (Joke): Have you ever smelled moth balls before?
    Me: "Have you ever smelled moth balls before?

Friend: "I have and it's horrible!"

Me: "How in the world did you get your nose between their tiny legs?":p
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 7, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Hahaha!! :d
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Naught guy, hahaha... :)
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Hello:

This is so old I'm embarrassed to make a new thread:

Have you ever smoked a salmon??

How did you keep it lit??

excon
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 04:33 PM
    This one is really old too:
    A fat lady was riding the bus when she had to poop. She kept asking the bus driver to pull over so she could go but he kept telling her to wait another minute. Finally, she could wait no more, she opened the window and let it rip.
    Two winos were standing on the street corner and the poop hit one of them square in the face. "Wow, did you see the size of that plug of tobacco?" one of them asked.
    "Tobacco hell!" the other one said, "Did you see the size of them lips that spit it?"
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 05:49 PM
    To keep mice out of your house put steel wool in their little holes, it is a two person job, one has t hold their little legs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad breath smelled through nose [ 4 Answers ]

Can a person breath out bad breath through their own nose? Me and my girlfriend have a debate on this issue. She says if she has her mouth closed, the oder won't come through the nose. I say being that they are connected you can. Who is right?>

Removing Moth Ball odor from a storage trunk [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old storage trunk that I would like to keep all my blankets in. Unfortunately, the previous owner used moth balls in it, and I CANNOT remove the smell. I have tried lemon juice, lots of febreeze and have been "airing it out" for weeks. When I shut the lid to see if it worked, it...

How to sooth a 6 moth old teething [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 6 months old and is having a horrible time with teething. He's his nornal happy, smilling and giggling self, but when his teeth start to hurt he does this whimpering thing and then cries if I don't hold him right away. I feel horrible because all I know what to do is to hold him, give...

Heated up balls [ 3 Answers ]

kind of a random question: What kind of damage is possible if your balls remain at a higher than normal temperature for too long. I often sit with my laptop directly on my lap for extended periods. I'm wearing clothes at the time but afterwards I can feel that my balls are pretty heated from...

View more questions Search