Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zillafun Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 07:47 PM
    My parents took away my ps2,xbox360,psp,gameboys,and wii what do I do to get it back
    I really don't know what to do my parents took away all of my game consoles:( :( they said if I get good grades and I'm good they'll give them back at the end of the year f I got good grades, now that it's the end of the year and I brought up my grades really high they still won't give it back and keep mking up excuses
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Then you need to sit down with your parents and have a serious discussion about getting your gaming things back. There is definitely more to the story here than what you have stated and so to say anything more, without knowing details, would not be right.

Your parents must have laid down some rules and guidelines. Follow them. If you truly feel you have, then you respectfully ask your parents what to do next.

Jun 7, 2007, 07:53 PM
    OK I guess your right bro

Jun 7, 2007, 08:04 PM
    But still I want to know a way of what to tel them to get it back
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

Jun 8, 2007, 06:15 AM
    It looks like there were two conditions to you getting your game consoles back, you had to be good and you had to get good grades. You said you got your grades up which is great but you didn't say whether you'd been good... :)

Jun 8, 2007, 09:00 AM
    You your right: (
    steel4real Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 05:32 PM
    It sucks I know my mom took away my ps2 and won't let me play my brothers ps3 because I did something of my own conncern I know where it is and stuff but if my mom sees me playing it she will todaly bust a can over my @$$ so I just started talking to her and my dad she said that if I proved I was sincer I could get it back in 30 days but you know I'm 13 and well its hard to wait for mercs 2 that long the week end is coming up so you know might sneek acouple hours in at night but dude just talk to your parents and stuff get good grades do chours with out being asked ( keep your room clean *and take a shower* ) just be a good kid and all that stuff : )
    Wilfred.OB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 10:21 AM
    My dad took away my Ps2 because of my grades and I'm not even failing any claasses. I have a 100, a 98 in math, and a 93 in spanish. My only bad grades are and 71 in english, 77 in S.S. What do I do to get it back please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a wii [ 13 Answers ]

Does anyone know when a new shipment of Nintendo Wiis are coming in? I have been searching for a LONG time for one, but I just can't seem to get a hold of one.

How to get parents trust back [ 1 Answers ]

So my parents found out I drink and now pretty much they're treating me like the worst person who ever lived. I understand drinking is against the law if your under 21, and I'm not even going to lie, it's the funnest thing I've ever done. However with things the way they are now, the only thing...

Nintendo wii to router [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect nintendo wii to the router?

How do I get my parents trust back? [ 7 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend had sex, he's 13, and I'm 14 my parents found out and my mom ended my relationship with my boyfriend. My parents do not trust me.. How can I earn their trust back? :confused:

Second shipment of Wii [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone if and when there will be another shipment of the Wii before christmas?

View more questions Search