Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacyljg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Mississippi property search
    Do you know anything about Mississippi property searches?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Well drive down the road and there they are??

You can go into the county court house of any county and find out the owners, where the tax bills are being sent and if there is a mortgage on the property or not.

Some states have this info online, check with a tax office in that state to see if they have their info online.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Property Tilte Search [ 3 Answers ]

1. How do I locate the property title owned by Wilma Abraham, deceased 2005, property sold in 2004, property locacted at 190 E.Rcokaway Rd, Hewlett, NY? 2. Specifically, how do I find out what company was the insurer of the property? Thanks, L.A.

Step parent adoption In Mississippi [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been together for 9 years total, we just recently got married though. He wants to adoopt my daughter she is 10 soon to be 11. Her bio father has not contacted her since birth.how do I go about this process, and what type of fee's am, I looking at.:confused: I don't think...

Search delinquent taxes on real property [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get information on delinquent taxes on real property within a county that I would like to buy property?thank you

Mississippi Law [ 1 Answers ]

Scenario: A thriteen year old child is charged with Capital Murder in Mississppi. He is charged, prosecuted and convicted as an adult. He receives a 50 year sentence. The State's attorney claims (publically) that the boy was offered a plea deal from the day of his indictment up to the day...

View more questions Search