Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piggypower Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 07:31 PM
    Treating Vertigo
    Hi.

I have been really dizzy lately, sometimes I even feel nauseous (sp?). I posted this last week. Anyhoo, I went to the doctor and she believes its Vertigo because I have fluid in my ear. I was supposed to go back this week, but I have absolutely no time because it's fnals week at my college.

Will vertigo go away on its own? Or can it get worse if not "treated"
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 07:39 PM
    Vertigo - Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
    sabatinis Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 02:26 PM
    I have had vertigo since April and it still hasn't gone away. I believe it too has to do with my ear. Best bet is to go see a ENT (Ear Nose and Throat doctor). I've got my appointment finally for tomorrow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treating cat's eye infection [ 2 Answers ]

We have two kittens that are 13 weeks old. We got them from a breeder. We were told that they have had their fvrcp shots at 8,10,&12 weeks. They were wormed 3 times w/panacure. Since we received them their eeyes have constantly been watery and irritated. We have tried to flush thei eye out...

Treating a skunk problem [ 1 Answers ]

We've got several skunks in our apt community. They burrow under the porches. We've tried a variety of things but it is a big battle. I've gone so far as to flood the holes with water in the daytime - thinking I've drowned anything down there - and cemented in the hole, but within a few days...

Treating Vomiting Dog at home [ 5 Answers ]

My one-year old Brittany has been through the intestinal blockage route and survived, barely. Three months later he is vomiting stomach bile with a bit of grass and refusing food. Normally he will eat your arm if you don't put the food down quickly enough, so this is significant. I found that he...

View more questions Search