Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HalfMyHeartIsInIraq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Boyfriend in IRAQ.
    So obviously, my boyfriend is in iraq. This is his second tour. I am looking for idea of things I can send him. Cute ideas, fun idea, good ideas, stupid ideas, fod ideas, drink ideas... lol pretty much anything! I know everyone has something, I think I'm just looking to far into it. Please help me, thanks so much!!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 05:43 PM
    Have you thought of a care package to send him? Here is a website for care packages for soldiers: An example is the following for a Mom, but you can adjust it to fit your boyfriend
    Some Soldier's Mom: Care Packages

Or just browse through this page and pick things you liike in each and just be creative.
    Craft survival kits make fun and resourceful gifts for parents, kids, friends, teachers.

Have fun with this and send best wishes to your boyfriend.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 06:26 PM
    As a old soldier, and the father of a son who did a couple tours in Iraq, it is the constant hearing, post cards, letters, just knowing you are thinking is so important.

But our hearts are with you, as you suffer for our nation as he suffers for our nation also. Our prayers will be with you.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2007, 08:41 AM
    I hear the troops like getting pre-paid phone cards so they can call home when they have a chance. https://thor.aafes.com/scs/default.aspx Add one to any letter you send .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No news from my boyfriend from Iraq [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Can somebody help me to found some info about my boyfriend in Iraq. I have no information about him for more than one month from 09 may 2003. He is US citizen, Anatoly Dukhovny , 47 years old, was sent to Iraq(Um-Kasr) from San Diego. Thanks in advance... Lielechka

Soldier in Iraq [ 7 Answers ]

So my friend is in iraq fighting the war. I sent him care packages and emails ever since he left. We are just friends and always will be just friends. So anyway his girlfriend has his password to his email account and lately has been checking his emails. She read his mom's email to him, his sister...

The Iraq Study Group [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: America just abdicated its responsibility to defend itself against Iran and in the process, left Israel high and dry. Indeed, he's trading Israel in. Baker believes that Iran will agree to temporarily hold its fire in Iraq in exchange for US acceptance of Iran as a nuclear power and...

Iraq, N Korea, Iran [ 78 Answers ]

Ok. We are in Iraq, Iran will possibly have nuclear weapons within the next two years, and it is possible N Korea could be fairly close if not already there. We are distracted in Iraq, so what do we do? THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT CUT AND RUN OR BUSH'S POLICY ON IRAQ OR Whether IT IS AN ILLEGAL...

View more questions Search