Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emoore Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Need a death certificate copy
    I need a copy of a death certificate, where do I go to get a copy of it?
    Would that be the courthouse/

emoore
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Your local Vital statistic bureau would have it. They hold birth, marriage, and death certificates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death certificate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am doing a biographical search on a subject, minor nobility, who died in South of France, 1878 and would like to obtain death certificate, also find burial place. She is buried in Nimes, Arles, maybe Nice. Can anyone direct me how to get records in France, and a listing...

Landlords wife don't have death certificate [ 2 Answers ]

I spoke with my landlords wife she told me he killed himself, he jump off a bridge, and they can't find the body. So section 8 said that they cannot put rent payments in her name, everything is in his name. So I figure that at some point they will stop rent payments because he's deceased. I really...

Lp copy [ 4 Answers ]

Very very new to computing(middle age tecno fear)and need help .how do I copy all my all LP records onto my computer and then on to cd what hardware software would I need , any help would be great Thanks

View more questions Search