Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hot-shopper-500 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Belly button piercing
    How long would I have to stay out of the pool if I get my belly button done
    Jaanu Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I got my belly button pierced and it took quite a while for it to heal. It depends on every individual some heal faster than others so, they tell you like 8 months but if you think your ready in a month then its up to you, so just keep it clean and make sure you don't feel any pain, and I think you'll be ready for the pool. :-)
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jun 7, 2007, 01:17 PM
    Is the pool clorine? If it is, its fine, you can go swimming, I got mine done and the peircer said its fine to go in the pool, because the clorine acually cleans the piercing. I've had mine done for two months now and its doing really goood, plus I go in my pool all the time :P
    Itt should be fine in a clorine pool
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 07:09 PM
    The issue is with the sanitation level of the water-it is preferable to swim in the sea over swimming in a pool-the sea is naturally sterile-versus relying on a human to clorinate a pool correctly!

Belly piercings are notoriously long healing piercings-if you move the jewellry and it hurts-it has not healed well enough to go swimming in an unknown (bacteriologically speaking) swimming pool.

P.S. I have a belly pierce as well it took ages to heal and I'm meticulous with the piercing solution
    aries_star Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 4, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Hi. I has my belly button and my ears done about 2months ago. 2Weeks after having them done I went on holiday. I cleaned it every night and it was fine. I had more trouble with my ears than my belly button! 2months later and everything is good I had no trouble.
    Hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I don't know what subject this would fall under so I just picked one well I would like my belly button pierced but please whoever answers this do them like I do please!! ?#1 can I get it done with a gun ?#2 how bad does it hurt ?#3 can I get a gold belly button ring put in Please...

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Self Piercing Belly Button [ 35 Answers ]

I'm if anyone has any tips or like the best step process?

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search