Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babyface17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 06:47 AM
    About my relationship
    :confused: hello my name is Georgia. I wanted to know why is it me and my boyfriend keep on cussing and we use to live peacefully
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 7, 2007, 07:23 AM
    People argue,people fall out, try talking calmly instead of arguing, works a treat...
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 7, 2007, 07:37 AM
    mαybe one time you let it slip αnd he thought it wαs okαy αnd then it wαs used in conversαtions which led to it αpplying in αrguements. Try not cursing yourself until he tαkes notice αnd/or tell him you'd αppreciαte the cursing to be αt α minimαl αnd for it not to be used in αn αrguement...

This is whαt I did αnd it worked-- you cαn't 100% boycott sweαring ( αss? Crαp.. words like thαt.. ) so might αs well try to keep it to α minimum

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if a relationship is becoming serious? [ 3 Answers ]

Aside from actually coming out with each other and having a talk, are there some signs that show a casual dating relationship is taking on a more exclusive, serious tone? The girl I've been seeing now for 2 months is great, and I think she has a lot of potential as a girlfriend but I'm not ready...

New Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

My boy friend and I have only been dating for 1month and a half, I have a big sex drive and he doesn't the couple of weeks was great but now he only wants sex like once a week, if that, I don't understand the relationship is so new, he says he loves me and he doesn't want to base everything on sex....

What relationship should I go for? [ 32 Answers ]

Hey all! As some of you possibly know I resently broke up with my girlfriend. No I just have one question. Many people here have told me to MOVE ON! And I have! :D Not to a new girl or anything yet but I will... in time :) But I dicided not to make any uneeded contact with her for a...

Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Birthdate 10 2 1948 I need advice re my current relationship. Has he been cheating? Is he using me for a place to stay... my car.. Is he capable of commitment? Thank you.

View more questions Search