Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bint zayed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 05:22 AM
    Managing Financial and Non-financial Resources
    Question One

-Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an
    Organization or department
    -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed?

Question TWO:
    -How would you manage (control the use of) a non-financial resources?
    -What processes would you use to obtain new or additional non-financial resources?
    -What should you consider when selecting the best supplier for a non-financial resource?
    Question Three:
    -Describe what you would include when making a case to a higher-level manager in an organization to purchase an item, or items for the use of the organization
    -Describe a financial tool or technique you could include in your proposal (for example cost\ benefit analysis)
    awader Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2007, 11:45 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question One

-Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an
    Organization or department
    -How you would control the spending of the budget once it had been agreed?

Question TWO:
    -What processes would you use to obtain new or additional non-financial resources?
    -What should you consider when selecting the best supplier for a non-financial resource?
    Question Three:
    -Describe what you would include when making a case to a higher-level manager in an organization to purchase an item, or items for the use of the organization
    -Describe a financial tool or technique you could include in your proposal (for example cost\ benefit analysis)
    noof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Question TWO:
    al-ain4ever Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2007, 02:02 PM
    I want the Answers please
    sara888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 06:11 AM
    Describe the things you should consider when putting together a budget for an organization or department
    Shamma Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2008, 03:20 AM
    I want this answers :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Financial Management [ 1 Answers ]

How does the federal income tax structure impact a business decision with use of debt vs. equity?

Ing financial [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone done any business with ing financial? I like to here the pro's and con's of a company before I deal with them. Thanks in advance.

Financial statements [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a principal owner and director of my company. Every once in a while the accountant gives me the financial statement. I have no idea how to interpret this. On the cover there is an index with 12 pages and 3 schedules. I believe the only important one is page 1, the balance sheet. ...

Financial [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has terrible credit and he was charged w/a felony and he wants to go to school... but he doesn't have the money. How can he ever get a grant or a loan for this? He is 21 he is a good wrestler and he wants to go to shippensburgh university in PA. He could prob. Get in because of the...

View more questions Search