Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forreal Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Nipple piercing
    I want a nipple piercing but is it worth it?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 7, 2007, 12:10 AM
    Male or Female?

My girlfriend's was tender for 6 months after she had it done! It looks great, but that's a LONG time to not be allowed to touch a breast I tell you!

Plus, if you decide you don't like it, your nipple will never look the same again!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 12:47 AM
    Ouch!
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 7, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Yepper, like I say, it looks good, but man it's frustrating!

And, not meaning to scare the original poster or anything, but my mate had his done when we were in Ibiza and he nearly passed out from the shock of the pain.

But then again, he is a big girl and was drunk! Lol!

*edit*

Looking at the OP's other posts, she's a she, so maybe shouldn't worry that much, girl's nipples are usually bigger than men's, so you can get more purchace!
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jun 25, 2007, 04:40 AM
    What satisfaction could one possibly get from pearcing yr body?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jun 25, 2007, 11:37 PM
    Pain is in the eye of the beholder... For example, my girlfriend can brand herself and think nothing of it. Me? Oh hell no!!

And that is what the issue is. The individual's tolerance to pain. Now the whole thing about nipple piercings leading to more arousal is not true. Well, for a month or so it was fun to be sitting at a desk that was nipple level every time I had to answer a phone call, but after that everything returned to normal.

With proper care, the nipple can be touched within 24 hours, but I wouldnt've let anybody nibble the nipple for two weeks.

I think the piercing is worth it. It makes a good ice breaker, takes the seriousness out of every mammogram I've had since then, and gives me another place to accessorize.

I find that body piercing is just another way to express oneself. It's not for everyone, but then again neither is macramé.
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 11, 2007, 06:48 AM
    I know many people, both genders that have this... they've explained it as nauseating pain. My gal-pal even threw up so it hurts. I don't get it, I don't think it's sexy, but as many have said before...
    It's all in the eye of the beholder. Good luck if you decide to do it.. and go to a GOOD/CLEAN shop please.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jul 11, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdreamer85
    I know many people, both genders that have this... they've explained it as nauseating pain. My gal-pal even threw up so it hurts. I don't get it, I don't think it's sexy, but as many have said before...
    It's all in the eye of the beholder. Good luck if you decide to do it.. and go to a GOOD/CLEAN shop please.
    That's odd that your friends would say that. I just felt a sharp pain for a second, and that was it.

But the thing about going to a reputable/clean shop? Very true! They tend to know what they are doing.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 03:12 PM
    I also agree about going to a good shop. One thing to look for : make sure that the piercer that is working with you shows you the needle and earring still in the package and make sure you watch him physically open each package.

If you walk in to get pierced and everything is already laid out, not in the package, walk out of there and go somewhere else.

As for the nipple ring, it did not hurt me one bit. Just make sure you take good care of it, because nipple rings can get infected pretty easily. DO NOT pick at it, because that will highly irritate it and cause infection. The best bet with a nipple ring, unless you are changing the jewelry, is to leave it alone :)
    atomic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by forreal
    I want a nipple piercing but is it worth it??
    Nope it hurts to hell - sorry 2 say dude - if u want 2 self inflict pain onyourself then go ahead!! Xx
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic
    nope it hurts to hell - sorry 2 say dude - if u want 2 self inflict pain onyourself then go ahead!!! xx
    It depends on what your tolerance for pain is. Me personally, I don't feel any pain when I get piercings (accept for my industrial, that was a little uncomfortable). :)
    yelva Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2010, 11:22 AM
    It is definitely worth it. I got mine done half a year ago and it hurt less than I expected. (if you're a male it will hurt more, my piercer told me) and it healed very quickly! There was a lot of blood the following day but nothing happened about it, and my piercer said that it was normal. (she is the best in town)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nipple piercing [ 4 Answers ]

I have a pierced nipple and there is some debate as to whether I will be able to breastfeed. I got told many years ago that it would be fine, in fact better as I have an extra hole!:confused:

Nipple inverted [ 1 Answers ]

I have a inverted nipple that seems to be getting move inverted. And nipple with what looks like warts with a bit of a discharge. It does itch at times. Does any one have any thing similar?

Joggers Nipple ? [ 2 Answers ]

I've heard the term "joggers nipple" somewhere around and I have no idea what it is! Does any one know? :confused:

Nipple discharge [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having extremely sore breasts and swollen nipples for about a week now. I usually get tender breasts about 5 days before my period but never this early or this severe. Also, my friend told me to pull gentley on the nipple and look for fluid, when I did, a little bit of clear fluid came...

Pink nipple discharge [ 5 Answers ]

This morning when I woke up I noticed that pink colored discharged had leaked out of my breast during the night. I've had the normal clear discharge for a couple of weeks now and I'm 36 weeks pregnant and just wondering if that's normal??

View more questions Search