Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cheese_eating_monkey Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Some old film with Indians in it.
    There's a film I'm trying to find. Its definitely pre 1980, and is centred around Indians... I think either in canada or north america...

Is it something like sentinel??
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Well, your question is exceedingly vague, so I'll throw out a couple of possibilities--

The Manitou from 1978, a very odd film with this plot: "A psychic's girlfriend finds out that a lump on her back is a growing reincarnation of a 400 year-old demonic Native American spirit." Starring Tony Curtis, Michael Ansara (a classic Klingon from the original Star Trek series), Susan Strasberg, Stella Stevens (memorable in her Poseidon Adventure role from 1972), veteran actress (from 1927!) Ann Sothern (these days mostly known as the voice from the camp TV series My Mother The Car), and, of course, Burgess Meridith, who was in approximately 64% of all movies in the Seventies.

Your other choice it Shadow of the Hawk with Jan-Michael Vincent, a film whose greatness is so obvious I don't need to expound upon it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hopi Indians [ 4 Answers ]

Did Hopi Indians wear jewelry and what kind?

Taxes for Indians when moved from F1 to H1 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was on F1 from Aug 03 to Oct 31 2005. My H1 started on Nov 1 2005. I was working as an intern from Jan 2005. What form should I use for filing my taxes and any guidance on how to calculate deductibles and taxes would be highly appreciated. Regards Maninder

I Need The Name Of This Film! [ 5 Answers ]

It is about a green monster, called mike I think, and he has black hair, horns, and he wears jeans and a leather jacket. He takes the kid under the bed and shows him the underworld of the monsters. Right at the end of the film, the monster gives the kid his leather jacket. Please help...

View more questions Search