Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cecilia0912 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 08:57 PM
    Aging Schedule
    An aging schedule shows a required balance in allowance for doutful accounts of $9600. If there is a credit balance in the allowance account of $2500 prior to adjustment the adjustment amount is $7100

True or False
    goldenbutterfly Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

Jun 7, 2007, 02:26 AM
    True

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to slow down aging ? [ 1 Answers ]

How long time can one live if one is healthy all life long ? 100 ? 120? 150? Or 200? What causes ageing ? Can ageing be slow down or stop ? Thanks !

Schedule A Deductions and Schedule C - No AGI [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a sole proprietor (an electrician) and after finishing schedule c I basically had very little profit to report from the business. With no other Adj Gross Inc, I started to figure my itemized deductions, but with no Adj Gross Inc, how can I best use my itemized deductions? Thanks,

Balance A/R aging to G/L [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to manually balance the A/R aging to the G/L but am having a lot of trouble. Is there a certain way to do this? I have printed the aging as of 11-30-06, and have printed the G/L from 11-01-06 to 11-30-06 for just the applicable A/R account. The G/L has a beginning balance, all of the...

Aging aunt [ 6 Answers ]

My aunt is 89 and acting up in her condo--told the desk clerk her great-grandchild had been kidnapped. She lives with her daughter and there's a love/hate relationship. She doesn't want an aide to sit with her while her daughter is at work, nor does she want to go to a home. How can we convince...

View more questions Search