Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arturo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 08:47 PM
    1/4 full
    I ' purchased a pepsi that was 1/4 full/

It was one of the six that I had bought.

Do I have a law suit??

I still have the unopened can...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 08:52 PM
    have you asked the store for a refund ? Or replacement?

if they refuse you can sue them for the value of the car.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Excuse me? Lawsuit?? For what?? What exactly are your damages?? That's the reason things cost so much these days!

Write a letter to or phone the company, tell them you have kept the can if they need to see it and maybe you'll get a free pop or six out of the deal. $hit happens.

Didi
    Tootruetooblue Posts: 61, Reputation: 17

Jun 14, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Law suits for damages are intended to put to rights a situation where someone suffered damages due to the actions of someone else. I think the damages you suffered were perhaps what - that you were still thirsty? Sue for the 75 cents you are out. Or, just go to the store and ask for a store credit for the improperly filled can, if it's worth the bother.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 14, 2007, 12:58 PM
    First you bring the can back to the store and ask for a refund or replacement. IF they refuse, they you might have a cuase for a suit to recover the cost of a can of soda.

Seriously, give me a break here. You really think getting shorted on a can of soda entitles you to some compensation?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 01:01 PM
    What? No you can't sue, write pepsi and tell them about it, they'll probably give you a coupon for a free 6 pack. I once got a free 12 pack of beer cause one bottle had dried concrete on it with a very sharp point. My guess is some construction worker brought back empties and dropped some concrete on the bottles.
    berrysweetncgurl Posts: 166, Reputation: 19

Jun 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
    Or you could save it forever and it may be worth something... A Pepsi fanatic may buy it, post it on Ebay or something... hell no you can't sue, that's the funniest thing I read all day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is She Full Of Herself. [ 20 Answers ]

Well today I think I screwed up. I told her that I thought it was stupid of me to tell her that I liked her. She responded by saying its OK lot of my friends have had crushes on her. Is she a conceded b**** or what?

Full of guilt [ 6 Answers ]

I've been a nurse for 20 years and thought I made a good one. I liked my patients and treated them like my children. I did a stint at a nursing home through an agency. One of my patients had been sexually molested by another resident(he was alert and oriented) He waited until no one was around and...

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Full time student with Full time housewife [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Hope someone can help. I am going to professional school. My wife and I have three children and are living completely off student loans. We had no income in 2006 that had a W2 attached to it. That is, the only income we made was off eBay and odd end jobs throughout the year. Do I need...

View more questions Search