Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paeb49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 05:04 PM
    Vision after Cataract surgery
    HOw long after Cataract removal and Lens implantation will the eye(s) take to finally adjust to a persons surroundings and the vision be considered as good as it will get?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 05:32 PM
    This is something that is as individual as we are. You should ask your surgeon these questions so that you can get the answer that is right for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Double Vision [ 3 Answers ]

What would cause double vision after 6 hrs flying, the double vision last 6 hrs. not other symptons, just slight headache.

Beginning of cataract eyes? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, in the dark with artificial light coming from behind my cat's head, it looks like she has a milky film to her eyes. Should I be worried?

Has anyone had vision therapy? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone! I was recently diagnosed with Strabismus. I can't remember the last time that I did not see double. The doctor that I have been seeing said that my case was more severe than what he has ever seen in the past. A little over 2 weeks ago I started to do the home...

Vision and Light [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wearing reading glasses for about three years - never had any vision problems, except for standard color blindness. Some days, it seemed, my eyes were better than other days. But recently, while sitting in the open sun waiting for a car repair, I was able to read everything in my...

Weird vision [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been having trouble with my vision lately and do not know what is wrong. All of last week and this week so far, I have all of a sudden been squinting my eyes to read the chalkboard in school. I am kind of just waiting too see if it will go away. Does anyone know if maybe I need...

View more questions Search