Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jun 6, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Aspireing events planner
    Hi I just wanted everyone to know that since planning my own wedding I have decided to become an events planner and I'm offering my services free of charge till I get a good portfolo built then I'll be charging anyone in western NC that would like to take advantage of this offer please PM me if you live elsewhere and have questions or need help with your wedding planning let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.
    Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Nicole
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

Jun 6, 2007, 08:37 PM
    If I were you I would get serious training in becoming an event planner.
    Truthfully: you can offer your services for free, but do you really think that people would give such a big event to somebody without a portfolio ?

And another tip: work on your spelling.
    That is the least that a wedding planner should be doing: spell properly.
    You will mix with people from different backgrounds.

Good luck.

Ps I am an event planner myself, so I have some experience...
    ncgirl_21 Posts: 79, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2007, 04:58 PM
    Thank you for your advice, I know that my spelling sucks, and I'm working on that. As far as getting training I am doing that also, but everyone has to get their start somewhere. I know that there is different people with different backgrounds out there and that is why I'm researching different cultures. Thanks for cutting me down, but I'll take your opinion and keep on smiling and someday I will make it as an Events Planner. What don't kill you only makes you that much stronger.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Historical figures or events [ 4 Answers ]

What are some historical events or figures associated with buddhism

Two family events at nearly the same time [ 3 Answers ]

My nephew is getting married and he has never called, visited written or made an attempt to know me. I am concerned because his wedding and my son's High School graduation will overlap and people will not be around for my son's party. I say that it is proper when choosing a date to consult with...

View more questions Search