Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazcateyez Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Stolen money and ring
    In rreference to my question about my landlord stealing my money and engagement ring I was advised by a lawyer to send a demand letter to my exlandlord first. Do you think that is a good idea?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 01:54 PM
    There's no harm in doing it, they will either respond with an offer to settle it without admitting they did anything or just ignore it in which case you can still sue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight? [ 11 Answers ]

Which dioamond ring should I buy a solitaire diamond ring or a diamond ring of small diamonds of same carat weight?

Getting engagement ring back and boob money. [ 26 Answers ]

My selfish Ex fiancé broke up with again, about 6 times with me. Its been about 3 months since this break up. In the beginning she refused to give ring back. We have been emailing each other a little bit threw out break up. About 2 weeks ago I told her to leave me alone forever. But she still has...

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

Stolen money [ 3 Answers ]

I had a friend who I helped out when he was in jail.I posted bail for him and later on he decided to jump bail and of course my money was lost because he didn't show up for court one day. Before he did all of this I let him barrow a lot of money, I mean a lot of money and he said he was going to...

View more questions Search