Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padovaniv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Suspended license
    My sons license was suspended because he was in an accident with an uninsured vehicle.
    This happen in the state of Florida and he was 16 when this happen. How can he get his license back. He had no knowledge of the vehicle having no insurance

Thanks

padovaniv
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 11:04 AM
    A suspension is for a finite period, frequently 6 months. How long was his suspension as determined by the court?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended sentence [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with assault with a weapon a few months ago and my lawyer gave me the papers about my case and included in them was a paper saying what crown council wanted. They want me to get a "suspended sentence" can anyone tell me exactly what that is. And if it will be on my record forever. Or...

Suspended from work [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there. I av been suspended from work pending further enquireis as I av been accused of theft from the company I work with. They showed me a pile of receipts and said that I have been signing the reciepts and making faulse addresses as the transaction numbers are false and that they...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search