Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Daniel53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 05:18 AM
    I don't know
    Hello I'm a boy from iceland and I don't know what sport I should play I like baseball,football,badminton,tennis,taekwondo,socce r,or handball
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2007, 05:33 AM
    Play them all? :)

Why do you have to choose?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 08:02 PM
    I Agree, Play all those, plus you missed some. Racquet Ball, Ping pong for rainey days, others. Have 2 tennis racquets, balls, football, All equipment necessary, No reason someone can't play. You might get some friends healthy.
    Play or practice against people better than yourself.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 08:06 PM
    2 of my personal favorites... Hockey and Darts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't now what to do [ 7 Answers ]

OK when I perform magictricks at school I get nurves cose every time I do haters come up and think they now and start telling every one and then no one cars any more and...

I don't know what to do! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I've been sexually active for the past year. I make sure the dude wears a condomn but sometimes they didn't. Now I have a bad odor and I'm not sure if I have a disease or something. I want to go to the doctors but I can't unless my dad or stepmom takes me! But if they take me...

Don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

I am married.but before marriage I was in love with someone.Since my boyfriend and I belong to different religions,we had to breakup.At that time we both were unemployed.so couldn't afford marriage.My parents were forcing me to get married.so I didn't had any chioce but marry some other guy.Now I...

I don't know what to do [ 4 Answers ]

There is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s just...

I don't know what to do? [ 9 Answers ]

I really need some advice I love her and she love's me but I can't stand her anymore not that I'm bored it just look all I wanted from the beggning is to make her happy, put a smile on her face, and make her forget all her problem. But she keeps pushing me into a place were I can't breath, I'm so...

View more questions Search