Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silverbullet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2005, 01:39 PM
    2002 Ford Focus
    I just purchased my car and from time to time the car will not start I had a car alarm in it and it was taken out by a certified technician. It has been looked over several times. However, when it does not start if you remove the ignition relay and put it back in the car starts right up! Any idea's of why this is happening?? :(
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

May 30, 2005, 08:33 PM
    Relays are often flakey. When it won't start, check the relay. If it has power in, but not out, pitch it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Focus Vibration [ 1 Answers ]

What can cause vibration when engine is running, without vehicle moving. Feels like it's caused by the engine, motor mounts, etc. No noise and doesn't get heavier once you drive. Thank You

Cigarette lighter removal in ford focus [ 1 Answers ]

What is the easiest way to remove a cigarette lighter in a 2005 ford focus?

2002 Dodge ram [ 1 Answers ]

My truck will crank and sounds real good, but it will not stay running, even if I try to press the accelerator. It just dies. Any ideas on what could be wrong and the least expensive things to check first?

Quicken 2002 [ 3 Answers ]

How does one delete an entire year of transactions at once, i.e. without having to go in and delete one by one? I have used Quicken for many years and have accumulated a great deal of data that I would like to eliminate in yearly chunks without disturbing the categories and accounts I've entered. I...

View more questions Search