Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelC Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Is my ex boyfriend using me.
    My ex boyfriend and I have broken up many times and even had sex when we weren't going out. He seems so sweet when we are together, but when we are apart, he ignores me, never botherse to call me, and calls me very mean names. But when we are together he doesn't say one bad thing and is all sweet to me then we have sex. He says he's not using me for sex and that we don't have to have sex if I don't want to but I do want to because I want to feel close to him and I think he knows that as well. He says he could care less what I think or who I think about and other ignorant stuff like that. I'm currently away ,and he says when I come back we can finally get back together and that made me have sex with him on our last day together even though we were broken up... I can't bare to leaev him for good though because I promised him ill always be there for him and its kind of hard to leave someone even if your a million miles away if you love them... help?

All my friends and family are telling me to ditch this guy but I cannot find it in my heart to leave him and stick to it
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 5, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Oh I have been there... I have totally been there... Honestly the guy's a jerk! You should leave him, but you won't. You won't because YOU don't want to leave him. Maybe you like the fact that he's a reble or he's hard to get maybe you like to think that he needs you or he'll change but he won't

The Point Is You Won't Ever Leave Him Not Until You Want To So No Matter What People Say Here Or What Your Friends And Family Say You'll Never Let Him Go Unless It's For You... The Sad Part Is For Most Girls By The Time They Realize That This Is Not What They Want And They Deserve Better It's Too Late The Damage Is Done And He's Left You
    kay13 Posts: 103, Reputation: 22

Jun 6, 2007, 02:32 AM
    I've been there too and it's not going to get any better. While you are allowing him sexual favours when you're not in a relationship it's lowering yourself esteem, you will start to sink and it will get more and more difficult to get out.
    Victoria is right, only you can do it, but end it you must.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 02:35 AM
    What were the problems in your relationship and why did you break up? How old are you?

In regards to your current situation it sounds very unhealthy. You either put up with it and discuss your issues or get yourself out of it and get a life where your happy alone.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Yes, he is using you, and you are using him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 07:02 AM
    Looking back through all your post then all I see is you going through misery and pain and asking why. When people tell you why and what you can do about ir what do you do? You go right back to the thing that causes you misery and pain. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Don't you know better? Don't you want more than misey and pain?
    Gem07 Posts: 64, Reputation: 27

Jun 6, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Yes, he's using you. All the signs are there. He's sweet when he wants sex. He ignores you when he doesn't. You're a booty call. You're his f@#k buddy. Either accept it for what it is or cut off all contact and find someone who treats you well all the time. There are men out there who will be sweet to you all the time!
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 6, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Looking back thru all your post then all I see is you going thru misery and pain and asking why. When people tell you why and what you can do about ir what do you do? You go right back to the thing that causes you misery and pain. Why do you keep doing this to yourself? Don't you know better? Don't you want more than misey and pain?

I completley agree tal!

You must move on honey, for your own good. Simple as that.
    beentheretoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 04:00 AM
    I've been there, I had a relationship wit guy for year we lived together during this time.I made a presumption 3 months in to relationship. I was so RIGHT HE WAS WIT THIS WOMAN AND STILL IS... howvever for 2 years he kept coming back to me for sex
    in the beginning I did stilll love him. He is a brilliant liar. Now I know it wa just sex for him but don't understand what he wanted wit me when he has her and all the rest.
    and victoria is right no one can tell u u have to do it for yourself. When u do u will wonder why u ever tolerated him to begin with
    u won't find love with him ever but there is someone who will want to love u
    my x went in for the kill I'm lucky, he is a persuasive liar and will do anything for sex by wotever means it took
    I use to wonder if life was worth living it has taken me 2 years to bounce back
    my friend told me it takes twice as long to get over some one...

well I'm there now

I survived so will u
    salgado1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2011, 06:55 AM
    Wow were on the same page I loved this guy with all my heart!! We went out for 3 years everything was good but at the beginning I'm nt going to lye I cheated on him 3 times but later on in the relationship I felt deeply in love with him and regreted it so 2 years went by and I gave it up to him he was my first everything then things couldn't get better we were so happily in love then one night I broke up with him because he went to a bar with his cousins and I hung up on him... I expected him to kall me back and say sorry like he allways did but he never did I waited and waited but nothing :( the next day I saw him but he totally ignored me so a week went by and I was amazed of how happy he seemed so I ended up calling him and asking him out bt he said no so I went up to him in school and asked him out crying and he said sorry you had your chance I couldn't stop crying so two months past by and he ended up calling me I was so excited but all he wanted was sex and I fail for it we had sex over and over he would bring my hopes up thinking we were going to go back out bt yet today we haven't as the years go by we stayed as friends with benefits he's had other girlfriends yet I'm still here for him not dating anyone stuck to his side because I love him with all my heart I truly know I'm hurting myself.. its so hard seeing him with his girl everywhere I go I need help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Boyfriend [ 4 Answers ]

K so I dated this guy for 4 months and I fell absoulety in love with him. However we broke up but still hooked up for a week after but then one night I ended up smashing his truck with a shovel. I paid for all the damage and didn't talk to him forever. I was finally completely over him for the most...

My ex boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

I found out the my ex boyfriend is jealous of my new boyfriend. My ex didn't treat me good. I found out from my other friend that my ex and my friend was at my 18 birthday party kissed under water and I beileved her. Because one of my friends was fliritng with my ex boyfriend when I was still with...

She has a Boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

OK so I like this girl and I heard she likes me but she has a Boyfriend and She said that he was pissed about Me and her even though nothings happened yet between me and her and I'm not sure what to do because me and Her boyfriend are good friends and stuff so I'm not sure what to do about this...

I need a boyfriend! [ 11 Answers ]

I have been single for wayyy too long now! Me and my baby's daddy was together for about 3 years and after we broke up, I didn't really care to get into another relationship. I did actully after 5 months but me and that guy only lasted for about 3 months, and then we broke up! I just turned 20...

Ex boyfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I am stuck a don't have a clue on what to say or write now my head is all over my boyfriend decided to finish our relationship on Friday. We had been together for over a year I loved I so much my last relatonship I got tret like durt and when I got with him he was so different for the first 9month...

View more questions Search