Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sureshkstvm05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2005, 11:41 AM
    WebBrowser - Text capture
    Hi,
    Pl help me for the following...

By making an internet browser in VB by using WebBrowser control, how can I get the text in a particular link (corresponding text for each hyper link)of a browsed page. The link positions are to be changed by moving 'tab' key.

So I have to get the text corresponding to each tab position.

Thanks in advance...

Suresh
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Jul 12, 2005, 01:30 PM
    ??
    Huh?! :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to capture video streaming ? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, There is a short video clip that can only viewed online(doesn't work with right click "save as"), however, I wish to capture the video clip down. When I clicked the file, it prompted realone player... I have tried some shareware video capture program but it just show blank... any help ?...

Mac Mini Video Capture? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, All hard drives in the mini are rated at 5400 rpm. This being the case, what is the suitability of this unit to capture video? I know I'd have to get an external converter and firewire it to the Mini. Also is firewire 400 OK to use in this way? Thanks.

Capture vhs vidio to h/disk [ 4 Answers ]

Have a win TV go pci card installed on my pc. I want to capture old films from my vhs machine on to my computer . Everything is fine except for one thing, I can only capture 23 minutes of film at one time and some of the films run for at least 2 hrs. Is there anyway I can get around this.I'm...

View more questions Search