Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyswimmer1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Flying Fighter Planes - Moms pressuring me to pick a career
    Ok here's the deal. My mom has been pressuring me to pick a career already, and I know I'm not going to pick anytime soon, but I thought I would ask a question about one of the things I'm thinking about. Ok... I would love to fly a fighter plane for the army. Now the question is, what do I have to do to get there?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 06:39 PM
    While there are a few planes in the army, most fighter planes are in the air force. And of course you will have to be a air force officer. So you will have to go to college at least in the ROTC, or to the air force academy.
    Also there is a lot of competition for the slots, so your college grades, and your physcial condition will all be judged. And as you go to be a pilot you may not be doing fighters, but doing transports, or refulers, or other air craft for the military.

How old are you ? Carrer is not something you need to worry about till toward the end of your high school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of kids movie 80/90's planes n hostages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm new to this! I have been looking for the name of this movie for ages. Its about a group of kids (about 5 or 6 of them) I think their supposed to be going off to camp or something but they end up stealing an aeroplane and flying it, think there turns out to be bad people on the plane...

Ex-husband pressuring me [ 12 Answers ]

My divorce was 3 years ago. He has been out of the house for 4 years. He is now pressuring me to move back in. I feel bad for him, but he won't find his own place to live. I want to get rid of my feelings of guilt for kicking him out. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm frustrated and...

Ww1 planes [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a Fokker Dr. 1 plane cost in ww1. I need it for a History class please help. Ive looked all over and can't find the answer:(

Fire fighter stuff. [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: What is the difference between water and fire retardent.

View more questions Search