Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bycole Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2005, 08:10 AM
    Implantation Bleeding or Crazy Period?
    Hi- I had my last period from May2 through May7... Well, It is now May 26 and I started spotting on the 23rd. I have spotted everyday and today the 26th it is heavier like a period. I have had dull cramping and bloating. I have NEVER had 2 periods in 1 month before. I took a HPT yesterday and it came up negative but may be too early. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or just consider this a crazy period? Again, I am not due for my period until the first week of June. Can anyone help?
    Thanks
    bycole Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 10:58 AM
    Sad
    Well I stopped bleeding finally on Sunday May 30th. I took a HPT and it was negative. I took an EPT this morning and also negative. I still have all of the pg symptoms though except my boobs aren't hurting anymore. I am wondering if maybe I had an early M/C. Anyone have any thoughts on this or could it still be too early for an accurate HPT?
    sweet_n_lovly Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 10:38 PM
    Implantation bleeding is generally 7-10 days post conception and is not a whole lot. (though everyone IS different!) I always had it at 8 days and was like 2-3 brownish pink spots.

Could have been an early period. Some months periods are just off for some reason or another.

An early m/c is a possibility too. I had 2 m/c within a day or two of finding out I was pregnant. That's one of the bad things about early pregnancy tests. You can find out 5 days sooner but that's more time for things to go wrong you wouldn't have known about.

I would suggest if you are concerned to go to the Dr.
    betty92866 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 05:45 PM
    Implantation bleeding or period?
    Hi,
    I've been trying to get pregnant for about 5 months. My cycles are always 28 days. This month I started on the 1st which was 6 days early for me. I've had just about the same amount of bleeding as usual but my bleeding has stopped after only 2 days. It usually lasts 5-6. I took a urine pregnancy test today and it was negative. Should I wait a couple of days and try again? Also, I am supposed to start a clomid challenge on Sunday. What if I am pregnant and take the clomid? Anyone??
    sweet_n_lovly Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2005, 05:48 PM
    Perhaps you had a funky period. If you are concerned you are pregnant have the Dr give you a blood test. I don't know anything really about clomid but ask them if it can cause problems if you were pregnant. GOOD LUCK!
    spray80 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2005, 05:17 AM
    Hi
    ;) I would go to the doctor,s for a cheek up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 34 Answers ]

Hi... this is my first time posting on here. I have a 2 year old, we had to go to a fertility clinic to conceive (it was on my end for the problems). But everything got straightened out (surgery). Now we are trying again and it is just so different without help. My ovulation was between the 3rd...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 308 Answers ]

I had my last period June 17 - 20, we have been trying to get p and this month I was 3 days late. I started bleeding very lightly at first then it got a little heavier, then light again, the bleeding only lasted a day and half. I also had some cramping. Has anyone ever had this happen before? ...

Is it implantation bleeding or period [ 4 Answers ]

I had light bleeding for three days on and off no cramping and I usually have cramps and this was three days after my missed period just want to know when is it OK to test for hpt or was it just my period

Implantation Bleeding or Period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. My last period was on July 2nd and I had sex durning my ovulation. I was suppose to start my period yesterday {July 29th} and today when I got up I noticed a small amount of brownish blood on my panties. Then around the end of the day it turned kind of red, and there was more of it. But now...

Implantation bleeding or period? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so this is the most different feeling I have ever gotten around a period. I am shameful to say that the last 2 weeks ago I had what seemed like unprotected sex with someone I used to date a longg time ago. This was a one night stand which I neverr do but I was a little under the influence. ...

View more questions Search