Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2007, 02:53 PM
    How do I kill it
    I'm 4 weeks one month how do I kill it besides abortion. Can I drink alcohol
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 02:54 PM
    I hope someone kills you. How dare you want to take a child life, but even lower to do what you want to do.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 02:56 PM
    No one here is going to give you instructions on how to take the life of your unborn child.
    You can go to your doctor, go to a women's health clinic, go to the county health clinic, and ask for help. You don't say your age or anything else about yourself but there is help out there.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2007, 03:01 PM
    This Thread Is CLOSED !!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do not Murder vs Do not kill. [ 11 Answers ]

I was asked recently about Exodus 20:13 at another forum and promised to consider the matter here in order to keep the other thread on topic. Why is one preferable to the other and is it OK to translate the word involved as murder? I looked up the word in the Hebrew lexicon and it turns out that...

My cat is trying to kill me [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know what happened, but last night, my loving cat that's about 4 1/2 years old now went crazy. My wife and I had to go to the emergency room shortly afterwards. The cat went nuts, just straight out attacking us... We did nothing towards her to provoke this and she will not give up the...

She's going to kill herself [ 10 Answers ]

Ok my best friend is turning 14 on march 15 and she has a pretty good life, her parents aren't divorced her 22 year old brother just got his own place and her 2 little brothers aren't sick or mentally ill in anyway at all, but she tells me she feels horrible, like she wants to kill herself and that...

To kill a mockingbird [ 1 Answers ]

What does Maycomb's turnout for the trial imply about human nature?:

If Looks Could Kill [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this movie with Richard Grieco on DVD? On mailorder if possible. Thanks :)

View more questions Search