Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jun 5, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Still trying
    So, for those who haven't seen or don't remember my previous post. I've worked myself into a situation where I have a very mistrusting girl friend. All my fault, but fixing it seems to be near impossible.

Now she is complaining that she wants things back to where they were before I screwed up. I've been trying for months to get us back there. Yes, the sex has tapered off. I'm working so hard at dotting all my "I"s and crossing all my "T"s, as well as catering to her every need that I don't have any energy left. Not to mention the fact that when we are intimate, she accuses me of taking out my interest in someone else on her. Maybe it is a playful accusation, but as it hasn't always been I have problems with it.

I don't know. I'm mainly ranting. I think at this point she's ready to just end the relationship, and frankly all the fight has gone out of me months ago.

2 hours left to the work day, and then I can get to my whiskey :D
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 5, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Every action has a consiquence... you did wrong, you don't say what, but you can't blame her really, if you break her trust she will need time to get over that... it took me 2 years to completely get over being cheated on, thse things take time and effort on both parts.
    I know how she feels when she says she wants it back to the way it was before, it's a horrible feeling to find out that your partner has willingly hurt you for no reason.
    Be patient, give her time, she will get over it but help her along as much as you can, but if she has decided to fogive you I agree she shouldn't be dragging it on, she has either forgiven you or she hasn't, if she has she has to show it by working with you.
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

Jun 6, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Sorry... I was a little vague from having written a book last time :P

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...her-88573.html

Basically, the situation is degrading and I've kind of given up. Not my first rodeo, but it never gets any easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search