Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    52kinah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 11:16 AM
    Terible hurt
    How do you get rid of light spots on your body? And what is it called?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 5, 2007, 11:19 AM
    You need to be more specific. What do you mean by "light spots"?
    Acne scars? Scars? Blesmishes?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 5, 2007, 08:00 PM
    It sounds like Tinea versicolor. Tinea versicolor is a common fungal skin infection characterized by lighter or darker spots on the skin. The spots are most often found on the chest or back and prevent the skin from tanning evenly. This condition can be treated with antifungal creams, lotions or dandruff shampoos. It can take a month or two for the color to even out. If the spots don't even out, see a doctor for a proper treatment.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 09:05 PM
    If you are of a dark skinned nature this could also be something called vitiglio, which are white discolorations of the skin which is not related to a fungal infection but is genetic in nature.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

How can it still hurt so much? [ 19 Answers ]

Hey everyone I'm sure by now most people know my situation but a quick refresher is that my boyfriend dumped me after 2 years together... its been almost three months now. I asked a question a couple weeks ago about doing a last grand gesture- declare my love and see if it really was over for...

I want to hurt him [ 5 Answers ]

You know the story, my husband left me for a woman half my age after he used the... out of me during the 8.5 years of our marriage. I'm mad as a hornet and filled with rage. But, I want to be whole again.. it has been less than three months since the liar left. Anyone else feel my pain and can help...

I'm Hurt, What can I do. [ 1 Answers ]

So my husband and I went to Vegas for the weekend. On our way back last night we had the longest conversation about our ex's(6hr drive). I knew he was a player but until I got married I realized how BIG of a Player he used to be. He says he never cheated on me and he changed once we started...

I'm Hurt [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone this time I really do have a problem see I was friends with this one guy named David and today just few minutes ago he told me that I was fat and ugly and just yeah then he told me that he has never liked me and that he never will and its not that which I don't get its how he had made...

View more questions Search