Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigcheesie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 08:04 AM
    Pregnancy, could it be?
    My boyfriend and I had sex just about 4 months ago. We used a condom. I've had all my periods at regular times since then, although they are a bit harsher now. I wasn't scared at all until I learned that women can have their periods while being pregnant. This scared me, so, about one month ago, I was really feeling sick. I took a pregnancy test and it turned out negative. Apparently the nausea was from PMS, or so I hope.

I would like to ask you what are the chances that I would be pregnant still. I would be in my 5th month now, would I be showing by now?

The only reason I asked this is even though I do have all the symptons of not being pregnant, I seem to have all the symptons that I am. (nause-especially in month 2, fatigue, etc.) Can you give me an reassurance that I'm just paranoid? Can you give me your opinion please.
    Prowler450 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Ok by month 4 you been showing and you used a condom I suggest next time you have sex use a condom
    Ladyviper Posts: 221, Reputation: 36

Jun 5, 2007, 01:56 PM
    You would either be showing or having other signs of pregnancy. I would say that you are more than likely not pregnant. If you are still worried that you are, or concerned about the changes with your cycle, you should see your OBGYN for an exam. Using a condom is always a good start, but I prefer a back-up method as well. No one BC product is 100%, I use Ortho Contraceptive gel in addition to a condom. If you are not to the point in your life that you would like to have a baby, then perhaps you should abstain from intercourse completely.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 02:12 PM
    I don't think so, just the stress. I would agree with ladyviper
    goodgirl Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jun 5, 2007, 10:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheesie
    My boyfriend and I had sex just about 4 months ago. We used a condom. I've had all my periods at regular times since then, although they are a bit harsher now. I wasn't scared at all until I learned that women can have their periods while being pregnant. This scared me, so, about one month ago, I was really feeling sick. I took a pregnancy test and it turned out negative. Apparently the nausea was from PMS, or so I hope.

I would like to ask you what are the chances that I would be pregnant still. I would be in my 5th month now, would I be showing by now?

The only reason I asked this is even though I do have all the symptons of not being pregnant, I seem to have all the symptons that I am. (nause-especially in month 2, fatigue, etc.) Can you give me an reassurance that I'm just paranoid? Can you give me your opinion please.
    No I don't think so u would be sick every morning
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goodgirl
    no i dont think so u would be sick every morning
    OMG, I had 4 kids and I was never sick. Don't give medical advice unless you know what you are talking about.
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Jun 6, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Well, It is true some women do get their periods while pregnant... I did, but it wasn't normal and it isn't normal.. I bleed for maybe 3 days. The best thing to do would be to see your OB you don't want to take a chance if you were pregnant... you know to just let it go.. it could be complications if you are pregnant and bleeding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 38 years old, divorced and never had children... my boyfriend and I decided to try and have a child of our own... I have been of the injection since May this year and am still not pregnant. Please help with any information... as being a first time I want to know what and when is the...

Is pregnancy possible? [ 4 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on thye last day of my period and three days later I ovulated.I was cramping for two days after that.we did the withdrawal method.could I be pregnant?

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for 2 in half years without no condom, how come I have never gotten pregnant? I don't have nothing wrong with me? Its not genetic through my family?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on whether I could be pregnant or not. My boyfriend and I were fooling around on January 16 I had my period on January 6th and we really didn't do anything just touching and he was also wearing a condom. The next month I got my period three days early on the third of February. It...

Pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

IS it possible to be pregnannt even if you haven't missed your period?

View more questions Search