Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fluffybunny2222222222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 07:00 AM
    What are the chances of me been pregnant?
    Could I be pregnant, and if so what are the chances? My period started on the 20th May and lasted till the 26th, I had sex with my boyfriend on the 27th, 28th, 29th 30th, 31st and the 2nd, we did not use contraception and each time he came inside me. What are the chances of me been pregnant? And when is the earliest I will be able to find out? I was on the pill before this period but ended when I had my last period, my cycle usually last around 28 days ish, I don't think am showing any signs apart from feeling light headed and tired a lot help x
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Well, it would be hard to say for sure. I think that if you did conceive that it would have been on the 2nd. Just because, we are fertile about 13-15 days after the 1st day of our period.
    Now, the fact that you just stopped birth control could play into the scenario. Sometimes it takes a good 3 months to get pregnant.
    But, I have heard stories telling otherwise.

I am assuming you are trying to get pregnant?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Yes, it can actually take up to a year for the effects of the pill to wear off. It is possible for you to be pregnant, but really it is hard to say at the moment. You will just have to wait until you miss your period. Have you just started trying? Most couples don't get it on the first month, it typically takes a few months of trying. It can actaully take healthy couples as long as a year of active trying to conceive. The one thing I would suggest, is not to have sex every day, but skip around a few days. His boys need to be replenished. You sound like you my have been following dr. shettles methods, is that true? Just curious... it doesn't make a difference on answering your question... I have read her books.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of being pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

Its been 14 days now and still so sign of AF. 3 negative HPTs sucks!! Still have all the symptoms like frequent urination, breasts still sensitive and swollen(nipples slightly inverted since last week, weird!! ) and getting a little darker, had backache since early this week and it seems like I...

Increase chances of getting pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any medication or over the counter meds or just basically anything to help increase your chances of getting pregnant? Also, what are your signs of ovulating?

Ovulation and chances of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Even if the ovulation test is positive,can there be any other problems like blocked fallopian tubes that can prevent me from getting pregnant?What are the symptoms?

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. The problem is last night when we were having sex he pulled out and, the condom broke I'm so scared.. could I be pregnant? We are 18.

View more questions Search