Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dewayne-the-g-spotter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 02:59 AM
    Does anyone remember an r&b group called voices?
    I've been looking everywhere trying to find any info on the group called ''voices'',not ''sisters with voices'', just ''voices''. The group consisted of about 5 teenage girls I believe and they were out around sometime in the early 90's.if there is a webpage or something of that nature where you can hear their songs it would be of much help.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jun 5, 2007, 06:25 AM
    Don't remember the band, but allmusic ((( Just the Beginning > Buy )))

Is a link to the CD. Its available through amazon.com, Amazon.com: Used and New: Just the Beginning
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Female r&b group - Rap/Hip-Hop Music Forum - raphiphop.tuneforums.com

It takes you to the lyrics of one of their songs.
    allaboutme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dewayne-the-g-spotter
    ive been looking everywhere trying to find any info on the group called ''voices'',not ''sisters with voices'', just ''voices''. the group consisted of about 5 teenage girls i believe and they were out around sometime in the early 90's.if there is a webpage or something of that nature where you can hear their songs it would be of much help.
    U can probably start by looking at Tia and Tamara Mowry they were in the group I think they had a song called yea yea yea...
    SG123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Yeah I remember them. I thought I was the only one who knew about them, my goodness. The song was called Yeah, Yeah, Yeah and there were 4 members. I have the music video :)
    Shaniqua_golden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dewayne-the-g-spotter View Post
    ive been looking everywhere trying to find any info on the group called ''voices'',not ''sisters with voices'', just ''voices''. the group consisted of about 5 teenage girls i believe and they were out around sometime in the early 90's.if there is a webpage or something of that nature where you can hear their songs it would be of much help.

I do.. The had a single called yeah yeah yeah and there was another song on their cd that I loved.. it went like this.. " sorry we're not home no, whoa, whoa.. We will call u back now, whoa, whoa.. leave ur name and number, whoa, whoa... and we will call u back"... (repeat)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweet Sea - remember it? & where can I get the movie [ 8 Answers ]

Please tell me, does anyone remember this movie Sweet Sea. It is about a blond mermaid or mergirl and her pink seahorse. Sweet Sea wears a pearl necklace with a sea shell on (that does something but can't remember) it. I had Sweet Sea the doll and inflatable seahorse as a kid and played with them...

Group - A & Group-T shares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what are Group-A shares & Group-T shares and what we mean by that. On what basis this groupings are done

Design & layout of DWV for laundry group [ 3 Answers ]

I need some advice on the design of DWV for replacing a laundry sink/tub/tray drain with a longer branch to include both the replacement laundry sink, and a new standpipe for the washer & water softener. My plan is to use 1 1/2" Sch 40 PVC to replace the existing drain up to the san-tee on the...

I can't remember what its called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have just signed up and don't really know what I am doing but I am getting really annoyed with a film because I can't remember what its called. Althogh I think its about some kids who have these rings and when they put them together a hero (who I think is played by hulk hogan) comes to...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search