Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoodedhess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 10:11 PM
    Trying to find my father.
    Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free services and have no money to try other options. I know that he is related to;
    HEATH M HENRY
    RONALD A HENRY
    ROBERT L HENRY
    CAROLINE A HENRY
    JAMINE L HENRY
    WENDY S HENRY (my mother)
    GLENN A HENRY

And has lived in;
    PHOENIX, AZ (last known residence)
    FLORENCE, AZ
    FULLERTON, CA
    TUSTIN, CA
    HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
    DIAMOND BAR, CA

I did a partial Intelius Background Check and that is where I got this info. It also says that there is a phone number but I don't have the funds to acquire it. Please somebody HELP! I'm really desperate to find my dad. My email address is EMAIL REMOVED FOR PRIVACY
    fugitivehunter Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 10:15 PM
    I am a bounty hunter do you have his date of birth? I will get you a address that is easy my e-mail is [email protected]
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Oct 11, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Here is information that I found on the name you gave.

R-0751-PR-2006127176 Case Category: Traffic Case Title: HENRY LEWIS R
    Court: Scottsdale Municipal Judge: None Filing Date: 11/03/2006 Disposition Date: 12/05/2006

Hope this helps,
    -Gem
    jamiemullins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2012, 05:10 PM
    Hello my name is jamie matthew cullinan I am looking for my father. I think that I saw him when I was 5. my mum name is leanne margaret cullinan. My name has change to jamie mullins now. My date of birth is 2/7/85. I was born in toowoomba. Please I am looking for u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is...

Find my father [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, and have never met my father. I recently found some letters from him, and I want to meet him or at least talk to him. His name is Kenneth Glen Scrivens, and I think he lives in Missouri. If anyone could help I would really appreceate it.

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

Father died last year; how do I find his assets? [ 3 Answers ]

My father died last July 2006. He was born in Brazil, but was a citizen of the U.S. and was a doctor here for 35 years. He retired, remarried, and moved back to Brazil in 1993. He died without a will. My stepmother claims that he died with no money. I believe he did have a significant amount...

View more questions Search