Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Needtokno Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 09:27 PM
    Bleeding During Sex?
    Ok I am a female, and I have had sexual intercourse many times before. But sometimes out of the blue I bleed while having sex. I don't understand. B/c I know it is not because I have torn or anything like that. What is it?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Where are you in your cycle? I'd hazard a guess that this is menstral related.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 10:33 PM
    I also have to wonder if the sex may be a little rough during those times.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:46 PM
    MMM I'd have to agree, the rough play may assist in loosening the endometrium. Does a period come real soon afterwards?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 04:33 AM
    I had this once pefore. It's a hormonal embalance. Doc gave me a cream to apply to the vaginal opening daily. It worked
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 5, 2007, 08:17 AM
    You should see a gyno to help with your specific self.
    I bleed during sex but only lightly because of my endo.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jun 5, 2007, 11:04 PM
    Another possibility that has not been mentioned. When you bleed, is it after very "enthusiastic" intercourse? Your partner may be on occasion, reaching your cervix either by positioning, or length and force of thrusts. This can cause bruising, and occasionally bleeding. There isn't much to worry about if that happens. Your cervix will heal with little problems. However, if it persists, then yes a trip to the M.D. is in order.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding after sex with my husband. I had a laparoscapy on the 30 Jan and they found a bit of endometriosis which they got rid of. Ever since the operation I have had a dull pain and whenever we have sex I get some bleeding. I was also told I had some fibroids but nothing to worry...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! My parent's don't know that I am having sex! And whne I have rough sex only I bleed a little bit but only for like 10 seconds and that is it? What is it?:confused:

Bleeding after sex [ 2 Answers ]

Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am in my early 30's and in perfect sexual health as is my husband. I have a tilted uterous which does not affect my life in any way. However once or twice I have had mild to moderate bleeding after sex. It has always happened with a rear entry...

I have Bleeding after sex. [ 1 Answers ]

I had dumped my ex a couple months ago and I just found out that he gave me trich, and chlamydia. On top of that I had bacterial vaginosis. I took Metronidazol antibiotics for the trich and vaginosis for 7 days and azithromycin I had to mix and drink one time for the chlamydia. About 2 weeks later...

View more questions Search