Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keljai Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Diversion/ alternate measure
    If l was to apply for a diversion, can l go 2weeks after committing theft under 5000 or any other time before the court date, or should l go when it's the day of the court date. Because l heard after l apply or something l need the judge to still approve of it

Thanks ahead of time
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Can depend on the program, often you have to wait till their is an opening in the program you are asking to get into.
    keljai Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 07:44 PM
    But when can l start apply or asking to be part of/inline for it/?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diversion Program in Maryland [ 2 Answers ]

Theft totally about 15k paid it all back before arrested can the charges be dropped before charged... and what is the Diversion Program?

Diversion - Ontario - will fingerprint show up? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I was charged with theft under in an Ontario, Canada jurisdiction in March 2005 and completed my diversion program in August 2005. Under the police rules there, in August 2007 I will be able to apply to purge my fingerprint and picture identification from the RCMP database. I then...

Diversion and Lawyers for Stealing [ 1 Answers ]

First what does diversion include, how long does it last, what does it consist of, and how much does it cost? (for stealing) Second, is it possible to show up to court without a lawyer and still be okay?:confused:

View more questions Search