Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABC Home Care Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 05:31 PM
    Nsba credit
    Mr. Mario if you are truly interested in getting everyone the refund, I would greatly appreciate mine.
    Abc home care
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 05:58 PM
    It appears you are wanting to respond to some other posts, your post makes no sense what so ever by itself. Please always put your post as part of the original thread.

Since we have no idea who mr mario is ( the game character? ) Is this something that needed to be posted under games or TV.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NSBA National Small Business Alliance [ 116 Answers ]

Attention all small business owners or individulas who are interested in establishing "Business Credit" donot become a member of NSBA located in California because National Small Business Alliance is a FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD. NSBA guarantees a credit limit of $8,000.00 Travel, Business Marketing,...

NSBA Information! [ 4 Answers ]

I am receiving 3-5 calls a day from this organization. Thankfully, I have not given them any information or signed up for their service. After some research, I found the following information that I thought may be useful for those who are having the same difficultly getting through to customer...

No credit. Need suggestions for selecting a credit card with low APR [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I don't possess a credit card till now. I am planning to buy a car by applying loan. My friends advised me that if I pay my loan premium using a credit card, it would help building my credit history. They also told me to look for 0% APR (any such offer for the first year) or less APR to...

Business credit--vs-- personal credit [ 1 Answers ]

I have good personal credit---and good business credit--- are they linked at all -- what if the business folds and the credit is not paid off -- will my personal credit suffer

Getting Credit Where Credit Is Due [ 6 Answers ]

I have a small problem. I have a database that I like, but my boss (URRG):mad: wants to give the database to another est. of ours. I know they are going to need to change certain items, so they are going to need Admin access to the database, but I need a way to be able to stamp my name in it, so...

View more questions Search