Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krizayenegra0415 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Belly button piercing!
    I really want to pierce my belly button, but my parents would never let me! Does anyone know a store that has belly button piercing kits?? Please help me!! :confused:
    jamie84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 05:02 PM
    Oh sweetie you do not want to try and pierce your own belly button.. trust me I tried it when I was young and it hurt really bad... and I didn't even break skin! You could get infections like crazy if you do that. Best bet just wait till your 18 and go get it done by a professional in a clean, safe environment. And they will give you the special things needed to clean the piercing after you get it done. I have had mine pierced twice and even by a professional it hurts like crazy. I took mine out about a year ago and still have a little hole there.. it will never go away so think about that too before you want to get it done.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Think of how angry your parents will be if you do it after being told no and end up with an infection. Think of how long you will hear, "I told you so!"

Just wait, do it when you are 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

Self Piercing Belly Button [ 35 Answers ]

I'm if anyone has any tips or like the best step process?

Belly Button Piercing [ 6 Answers ]

I'm going to pierce my belly button soon and I'm going to do it with my best friend (who lives in a different city-- I'm going to do it when I go visit her) anyway, she says that she doesn't know any good piercing studios.. this might sound like a really stupid question but is it OK to pierce your...

Belly Button Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I have a belly button piercing for about 5 months now and it is taking a very long time to heel. I was told to use Mecca to help it heel but it has been discontinued, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

View more questions Search