Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby_traity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Fluppy Dogs Movie
    I know fluppy dogs was put onto VHS as I used to go and rent it from the movie store when I was four however I haven't seen it since then and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a copy of it from as I am desperately wanting to see it again!?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Try here. But I believe these are bootleg copies, so beware!

fluppy dogs dvd For Sale
    gabra_123 Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Aug 30, 2007, 12:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_traity
    I know fluppy dogs was put onto VHS as i used to go and rent it from the movie store when i was four however i haven't seen it since then and was wondering if anyone knew where to get a copy of it from as i am desperately wanting to see it again!???
    Disney claims that it was never released. Please post a request with the Walt Disney Movie Club customer service, hopefully if they get enough interest they will release it again. If you don't want to wait free.hostultra.com/~toonsource/ has it advertised but these are pirated so it is your choice.
    MoonSongLyric Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 09:49 PM
    Disney NEVER released Fluppy Dogs on VHS which is why it's so hard to find it. It was an hour long pilot for a new show that flopped so they thought. But everyone I know who's ever seen it loved it and I think it's time to contact disney and tell them to pull it out of the vault and put it on DVD.. I'd rather pay 30 bucks for a REAL copy then an eBay boot leg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about wild dogs [ 1 Answers ]

I need to figure out the name of a horror or suspense movie that me and all my cousins watched when we were younger... It was about a family on an Island( summer home or something), there were dogs there that were left behind and they started attacking people and killing them it has to be from the...

Late 80's/Early 90's kids movie about dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember a lot about the movie at all except that it was an animated movie about 2 dogs (a pinkish female dog and a blue male dog) who come to earth and befriend a boy. For some reason there is a bad guy who is after the dogs. So the boy enlists the girl nextdoor for help hiding them. I...

Animated movie about dogs [ 3 Answers ]

I am at a loss for this movie title. It was either in the late 80's or early 90's. It was animated, involved dogs, some of which were in the pound. There was a scene I remember where a girl and a dog were flying??? One of the dogs name was Tiffy or Tippy. Help me please!!!:o

Dogs/2005 Zorro Movie ? [ 3 Answers ]

Did anybody watch the "Legend of Zorro" and see the two dogs that were in it? At first glance, they looked liked dark colored German Shepherds, but then I noticed that one was dark brindle. I don't believe that brindle is an accepted color in the German Shephard breed. Does anybody have an...

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

View more questions Search