Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2007, 12:01 PM
    And what of the different races? Did we/they just evolve/adapt since the dawn of man?
    ActionJackson Posts: 301, Reputation: 28

Jun 15, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJizzle
    And what of the different races? Did we/they just evolve/adapt since the dawn of man?

If a person believes in evolution then it would be conceivable that all the races came from a single source. But if you deny evolution and believe that God created everything in the universe to His specifications, then you have to conclude that each race was created exactly as God would have them. He looked on His creation and called it good.
    cassini Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jun 19, 2007, 12:04 AM
    The marriage of brothers and sisters from different deliveries was permissible in the times of Adam. This is because there was no population.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

Adam and Eve or Others? [ 36 Answers ]

This idea came out from somebody I know and it got me to think about it as well. Everybody knows the story about how Adam and Eve is the start of human race and we came from them. That would mean we are all brothers and sisters and we are all related. Now here is the question. Is it possible...

What Adam Goldberg movie is about his having a drug problem? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie back in the 90s in regards to a character played by Adam Goldberg or Michael Imperioli having a crack addiction, and how his life came tumbling down. Apparently it's based on a true story. I would very much like the name of this movie, since I work in the drug and substance abuse...

Adam & Eve [ 59 Answers ]

Who believes in Adam & eve? Who believes that they were the start of man kind?

Adam Smith [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question: How does Adam Smith's allegory of the shopkeeper allege that capitalism solves the problem of human evil once and for all? How might one argue against this claim? What do you think?

View more questions Search