Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TeraEllen Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Rubber skirt dolls
    I remember having these toys when I was little-late 80's or early 90's. They were dolls that had rubber skirts, and when you folded the skirt inward, the doll was hidden(I think?)
    Does anybody know what I'm talking about? Did they have a specific name? Please help:)
    lillie22 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 09:28 AM
    I think they were the cupcakes dolls corect me if I'm wrong. They were a cupcake then when you turned them inside out they were a doll.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Porcelain dolls [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a bunch of Disney Princess porcelain dolls from the Brass Key Company. Most are of just the princess' with different dresses, three are the Princess and Prince, and two are the Princess and a horse. The ones that are just the Princess' are 14" and 16". The others are a little shorter,...

Collectibles, dolls [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much the wizard of oz dolls are worth (pink label) currently selling at wal-mart?

Sewing a 1/2 sacle skirt from muslin fabric [ 1 Answers ]

I am a student @ George Brown college, my teacher ha asked me to make a 1/2 scale skirt from muslin fabric as a sample. Does anyone know how to make this or send me detailed instruction.

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

Looking for a particular skirt [ 1 Answers ]

I recently saw a girl in a club with an adorable skirt on and really wanted to know where I could find something similar. It was 3 quarters length, very ruffly and sortof filmy, and pink. It had a hem that was completely uneven and created by ruffles of different lenghths to sort of make it...

View more questions Search