Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 12, 2007, 01:20 AM
    Hnuter, exactly my point.
    I even put the word PURE in my response ;)
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jun 12, 2007, 09:25 AM
    PURE

What is "pure communism" - is it just a theory that in practical application is a failure and has caused the suffering of tens of millions.

Nothing is pure, otherwise ANY political and or economic would work.

It is deception of the worst kind to think that humankind can be PURE and at peace with one another.
    It is not human nature to be PURE and that is precisely why we need a Savior.

If that hurts your feelings so be it.

I don't know why mentioning God in any discussion brings on the kind of responses such as that to Marily.

"religion" is man made and that is why there continues to be suffering and hypocrisy.

Our focus should be on God - the one whoe is PURE and can give PEACE.

Thus :

Grace and Peace
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 09:40 AM
    inthebox,

Search this entire site and look for any other posters of different religions that are telling others that they are "the wrong path" or "are going to hell". Hint: you won't find any others. Posters here come from a multitude of religious beliefs and they are tolerant of other people's faith except a select few seem to be so intolerant that they continue to tell everyone that listens that their way is the only way and others are doomed.

Why can't you be confident in your religion so that you don't need to attempt to scare others ("you're going to hell!!!!")? Why can't you lead by example? Do you think that people seeing your very narrow view of life is appealing to them?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 12, 2007, 10:55 AM
    inthebox, did you have a look at the link I supplied, as from your response you obviously didn't.
    PUR communism is the belief that everyone is EQUAL.
    There are no privatly own possesions and everything that is done is for the good of the group as whole.
    As everyone is equal than this negates the need for "oneupmanship" as everyone already owns everything.
    There is one type of car, one type of house, I think you're getting the idea now.

This form of communism does work, but unfortuneatly only in small communes.
    There's a few towns in China that operate in this fashion.

Here's another more indepth link for you: Communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jun 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
    EQUAL

As in "Animal Farm" some are more equal than others , equal?

Real Communism at work
    Thomas Sowell

Oh and "this God kick" is the life.

Grace and Peace
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jun 12, 2007, 12:36 PM
    These last few posts are a good model of why there will never be peace in our world.

Thankfully we are able to keep things civil among ourselves in this thread, but it is easy to extrapolate how different views and choices of life ultimately lead humans in this world into conflict.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find inner peace? [ 13 Answers ]

Since I was a little girl, my family has been difficult. My father, an emotionaly and physically abusive alchohalic, has made me scared to come home at night since I was a little girl . My mother, clingy controlling and erratic, and still will not let me move out (I am 19). And now at the ripe...

Justice of the peace [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with my fiancé for 3 1/2 years I love him dearly and we are going to get married very soon but neither of our families are able to help us with the wedding, I grew up living with my grandparents and they recently retired, fixed incomes don't really allow money for weddings, his mom is...

Study of world Religions and aid in the efforts of global social justice and peace [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am writing an essay on global social justice and peace and the role of studying world religions. I am having difficulty in starting my essay. I would appreciate if I can get some help. Thank You Jay

I am not at peace. [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be rockstar till the age 24... popular and loved and in command of my own life.. Then I discovered l.s.d, and abused it for months... I have quit all drugs and substances, I am 29 now... but I suffer from extreme mood swings, and depressive states. Sometimes I feel I have become...

Peace in the Church [ 11 Answers ]

Why do so many Christians ignore the peace teachings of Christ? Isn't it obvious that he did not come to establish a worldly kingdom? Yet, this administration and many of the Christians seek to bring about the kingdom through worldly mechanisms rather than through Christian living. Just...

View more questions Search