Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 04:21 PM
    How can I order magic cream?
    Can I order magic cream with money order?.
    And is there any othere site that I can get this from?.

Thanks
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2005, 11:24 PM
    Hi glitter,

I am unsure of what exactly Magic Cream is, but I do have a recommendation as to where you might find it. I do a lot of business on Amazon (www.amazon.com) and have been extremely satisfied with everything from there. Usually their prices are lower, and you can order with a money order.

I did the search for the product you're looking for and several products came up. Although I am not sure whether they have what you're looking for, you might want to give it a look.

I hope this helps at least somewhat.
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

May 24, 2005, 08:17 AM
    Did you...
    Contact the seller? You can ask if she accepts other forms of payment I don't see why not. Goodluck Glitter.

Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    can i order magic cream with money order?..
    and is there any othere site that i can get this from?...

thanks
    -

May 26, 2005, 11:24 AM
    What's going on?
    Glitter, did you order the cream already. Is money order acceptable?

thanks
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2005, 05:19 PM
    Yes,they do accept money order
    I send an e-mail and they said that they do take money order for the magic cream! No! Id did't order it as yet. To get the address you have to e-mail them you got to go to the site and e-mail them

Hope this helps!
    -

May 30, 2005, 04:49 PM
    That's not necessary...
    Remember, I'm on the Magic cream from Funky Mommy as in until now, but it's just maintenance since I reached the color that I like already. Goodluck to your search Glitter.

i send an e-mail and they said that they do take money order for the magic cream! No! id did't order it as yet. to get the address you have to e-mail them you got to go to the site and e-mail them

hope this helps!
    Aprilrose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2005, 12:46 PM
    Magic Cream
    Hello Atlas,

Did you try to look into these websites of how you can get magic creams? Check them out: www.JameelaMagicCream.com or www.MagicCream.net. I know that they accept money order and other forms of payment like cashier's check, etc.

hope your questions will be answered
    unica_ija0611 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2008, 05:07 AM

thanks
    http://www.freewebs.com/buyamira/buynow.htm try this site. Hope this will help you. I got it from Dark_.

Jul 31, 2008, 05:08 AM

thanks
    http://www.freewebs.com/buyamira/buynow.htm try this site. Hope this will help you. I got it from Dark_.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Hey guys,

Don't laugh at me but what exactly is magic cream

lighterrr
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Jul 31, 2008, 10:01 AM
    I think it's a skin lightener... I haven't used it so I don't know if it works. Some people use it and it works for them/

Aug 1, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Well according to the seller Amira Magic Cream helps illuminate skin making it softer, unusually smooth and healthy. Contains sunblock so it is effective even under the sun.
    It is not only for your beautiful face, but also for your beautiful body, designed for unique uses and benefits - whitens your underarms and inguinal area and eliminates body odor and stretch marks and is formulated with real magic whitening complex to effectively lighten dark skin, blemishes, freckles, discoloration and scars. Removes pimples too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

Results From Amira Magic Cream [ 1 Answers ]

Did anybody use it already apart from unis carmen and atlas.Does it really work like magis and fade away dark spots caused from busting pimples and does it really even your skin tone.I am really stuck and don't know what to get to lighten up the dark spots I got from busting pimples and very...

Do the magic cream and the soap work better together? [ 1 Answers ]

Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?. Please e-mail me and let me know e-mail [email protected] Thanks

View more questions Search